chapter 3

iii

-

"Why are we here again ?" I stared at Yoongi for the third time that day and he scoffed, his eyes looking at the clear river but his lips parted, exhaling a sigh softly before he speaks. "We are trying to solve our problems."

"Tch, just give your dick to her and we are done." I stood up and walk towards my cooper but he grabs my hand.

"What the hell do you want now Yoongi ?"

"Please, please, just give me one last chance, one last chance." I rolled my eyes, preventing tears from flowing down. "No Yoongi, I'm done with your shit."

He grabs my hand again, and pull me towards him, his face was just inches with mine. A smirked tug on his face. His reaction was unexplained. "Even if you were done, I know you can't move on right? You will still need me in your life. You will still need a Min Yoongi, I know that, I can see it in your eyes." My eyes were teary as his words churn my mind in such ways. His smirked turn to a frown and guilt when my tears rolling down slowly.

I pushed him. "Enough of all your shit, I'm done with you and your small dick."

I hurried to my cooper, wiping the tears and drove away. I heard his shout and all but I'm just too fuck up to care. Fuck off! But at the back of my mind, I know his words are true, that I can't fucking forget him, I'm a bitch.

-

College is screwing me up again, the assignment deadline is on Friday and I still have like 50% of it, I'm so fucked up. I sighed and drown myself in the books in front of me, I'm currently in the library, well yeah, just shitting around.

"Hey, girlfriend." My ears perked up and slowly I lifted my head from the desk and there in front of me, the baby face stripper with his round glasses. What the hell is this guy doing here?

"Yah! What are you doing here ?!" He laughed making the whole library, looking at me.

"Shhhh !" I rolled my eyes and focused on my book.

"You are gonna ignore me ?" I didn't look at him again, since he will just make a fuss, making everyone looking at me again. "Hey I'm your boyfriend, please treat me nice !" I look up again and my eyes were throwing knife towards him.

"I didn't break up with Yoongi yet you shithead." His smiling face died. "Ah okay, goodbye friend." He pulls his chair backward and walks away. I was still startled and awkwardly I run towards him. My hand grabbing his tanned hand. He lifted his eyebrow as well a smirk tug on his face.

"Are you going to say that I'm your boyfriend ?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Come here." I pulled his hand and walked out of the library leaving all the assignments paper messed up on the table and pulling the said boy. He looks at our interlocked hands and back again at my face before he chuckled and followed me from behind. I stop at a dead end and spun around. He hovers me as well because of his tall body.

"Do you really want to be my fake boyfriend ?" His eyes lit up.

"Of course baby, I want you to be my fake girlfriend so you can make me happy at the time being. And I will explain to you how did I know you from A to Z, I promise." I look at him and had my eyes squinted. "Deal ?"

"Deal."

He nodded and his hooded eyes were staring at my lips, I stared at him, a snicker was left from my mouth when he leans forward. His hooded eyes staring at my parted lips and my breath started to hitch. I push him over and he stumbled over the broken locker, he had his hand rubbing his head while looking up. His face scrunched up, annoyed. "Wo what was that for !?"