Chapter 2

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet."                                             -Bob Dylan                                                                                                     David in mm    

Samantha's POV

The week flies by fast and before I know it I'm dressed in a blood red dress with black beads embedded on the front and killer black heels with my hair in loose curls and I am at a club with my girls drinking and having a good time before they leave tomorrow.

"But seriously though Sam you need a man" says Lea and I couldn't resist the urge to roll my eyes. That's all they ever talk about, me needing a man.

"You don't even have to keep him. All you have to do is have sex with him and then throw him out like last week's garbage" Rylan says causing us to chuckle.

"Sam respects her body unlike you Rylan. She just doesn't want boring old sex, she wants the sheet tangling, the lung screaming, hardcore passion that comes with sex." Sky replies like with a smirk.

Skylar is actually right. I don't want just sex. I want someone to make love to me. I want someone to hold me close and tell me that I mean the world to them. I want to wake up to butterfly kisses being placed all over my face. I want to be loved.

"Damn Sky looks like I need to check your husband because it seems your having all the fun" Rylan says with a giggle.

"You couldn't manage Leslie even if you tried Rylan, plus you would have to get a little more ass" Sky says jumping up and grabbing her ass causing us to double over in laughter.

"Sam you don't need a man sis you just need release and maybe your fingers are working for you. Don't let them be bad influences on you." Simone laughs and I flip her the bird.

"I'm friends with pure idiots, I'm going to the bar" I say in laughter while making my way to the bar.

"What can I get you?" The barer see asks when he notices me.

"Another round of margaritas to the back section with those girls over there" I say pointing to where the girls are seated.

"You guys already have an open tab?"

"Yep" I say popping my p and turning on my eyes to leave.

"Hey, I'm Stephan." A blond with the perfect white teeth smiles blocking my pathway. "Can I buy you a drink?"  He has this cute boy next door look going for him. He has baby blue eyes and his appearance is so calm and collected.

"I'm Samantha and I'm here with friends and we can buy our own drinks." I reply giving a sarcastic smile.

"I admire that" he smiles

"What exactly do you admire?" I return his smile.

"I admire a woman who takes pride in her independence, who works hard for what she has and your beauty..... now that's just an added bonus"

His little revelation causes my smile to widen "Well then my dear admirer keep admiring" I respond which causes him to chuckle.

"I'll see you again soon Samantha but next time it will be under different circumstances" he smiles and walks away. His voice sounds so familiar but I just can't put my finger on it.

"What did I miss?" I ask rejoining the girls

"We should be asking you that. I saw you with that little cutie." Simone wiggles her eyebrows