Chapter 4

The truth is rarely pure and never simple
-Oscar Wilde

David's POV

Samantha, she's currently the topic of discussion between my friends.

"When I first saw her I thought she was the help." Lisa says in her bitchy tone with her nose turned up.

"She's cute for a black girl." Mark says.

"I wouldn't say she's cute she just not as ugly as the other black ones I know." Tony says.

Okay so where I'm from is a little outdated meaning they aren't so welcoming to blacks, They're racists. I'm not even going to categorize it like that. I'll just say that the fucking snobs that I grew up around plus my mother are racist.
I sit and keep my mouth shut as my mother is near by and she's the biggest one of all.

"Hmmm," I hum scrolling through my phone I don't know why I even brought her up. 

They are so fucking annoying. Lisa had asked about my meeting in New York and my dad had informed them that Sam is a woman who built her company from scratch up thinking they'd be impressed. WRONG! More like they googled her and now they're judging her. My dad left as soon as they started and I'm stuck listening to their bullshit.

"I bet you can't fuck her before you guys finish the hotel." Tony turns to me and I totally ignore him.

"I will." Mark pipes in with a smirk.

"Man shut the fuck up." I roll my eyes at them.

"If you don't I will and you know you don't want me to have bragging rights for the helper bitch." Tony says and I roll my eyes. "Matter of a fact I'm giving you less than a month."

I know Tony and if he haves sex with her he'll publicly humiliate her so I do the one thing I never thought I'd have to do. I agreed. I honestly don't want her to be humiliated by Tony. He's a son of a bitch and she seems like a nice person.

"Fine. I'll do it."

" I'm giving you less than month. If not I'm going to tear her black ass up." He says with a smirk. I just stuff my phone in my pocket and walk off leaving the three of them chatting.

Fucking assholes.

When I slide the patio door my father grabs me and pulls me to the side.

"Don't do that to the poor girl. She's a sweet young lady. If you don't like her leave her the fuck alone." He grits out

"If I don't do it Tony will and we both know what will happen once he sets his mind to something. " he's the kind of guy that when he wants something he'll get it at any cost possible.

"Well at least be her friend and get her to trust you enough that when you warn her about him she'll listen. Imagine if that was your daughter or your mother." He says walking off.

Guess now I'll have to be bob the fucking builder and build a friendship with Sam.  

Samantha's POV

I stretch for the soda sitting on my desk and it hand knocks it over spilling all over my laptop.

"Fuck me." I cuss hissing my teeth.

If it's not one thing it's the motherfucking next.  Okay so maybe today I didn't wake up in the best of moods but I'm about to fucking explode if bad shit keeps happening.

"You're 3:30 is here." Patrick knocks and I swear I wanna tell him to guh suck him mada, even though he hasn't done anything wrong.