Lemon 1

A wave of chills runs down your spine, causing your heartbeat to speed up.

In front of you,stood a boy with slightly long black hair. A scar on his left eye told of a tragic past. His pale skin compared perfectly with the bright moonlight streaming in the rather large room through the wide window on the right of the boy.
He takes slow steps toward you, his yellow eyes focused on your (color) ones. Once he's a centimeter away, he takes hold of the rubber band currently in your hair, gently prying it from your (color) locks. Once freed, your hair cascades down your shoulders, framing your face perfectly.
He cups your cheek, moving his face oh so close to yours. For a split second, you feel his warm breath on your lips before he claims them in such a smooth and gentle way.
The hem of your shirt is lifted slowly, his hands coming to rest on your hips.
He turns you, walking you back to the bed slowly, cautious to not break the lip-lock between you. The back of your knees hits the bed; you don't fall though.
The boy gently lays you down and crawls on top of you, his legs keeping you in between his.
He pulls back from the kiss, both of you breathless. The look of pure love and lust rests on his face, causing a smile to break out on your lips. He smiles back and moves to your ear.
"Do you want this?"He whispers, his voice slightly husky.
"Not with anyone else."You whisper back.
He blushes. "Thank you. I love you,(name).
"I love you too, Zuko."
All words are lost once he claims your mouth again, this time, his tongue slowly traces your bottom lip, his actions asking permission.
You part your lips for him;his tongue slipping inside.
"Mm."You moan quietly, your voice not exactly able to be audible.
Zuko practically purrs in delight from the melodic sound.
He pulls back and sits up, pulling you in his lap. He looks up at you, his eyes promising pure pleasure. You trusted him completely.
The sleeves of your over-sized shirt are slipped down easily, exposing your (color) flesh. He kisses your right shoulder softly before he gently bites, intent on leaving a mark to prove that you belong to him and only him. Another soft moan leaves your lips, driving him further. Once he's done with his mark, he nuzzles the spot and kisses up your neck. Your hands grab the tie of his robe, quickly undoing the knot and pushing it off him completely, only to discover he's completely bare underneath.
A dark blush dusts your cheeks. Zuko chuckles.
You climb off his lap and pulls off your black shorts and (color) underwear.
He just watches as you strip. Once finished, you climb on the bed where he lays you on your back.
"It's gonna hurt..."He sighs.
"I know;I don't mind."You smile at him and take hold of both his hands.
He waits for you to wrap your legs around his waist before he pushes in. You bite your lip in an attempt at not crying out your pain. He was bigger then you thought he'd be, not that you ever imagined having sex with the prince.
He had to force himself to be still, the feeling of your wrapped so perfectly and tightly around him making him groan in pure bliss and ecstasy.
"You...you c-can move."You whisper.
"Are you sure?"He asks. You nod.
Once he started moving, you swore you were in heaven. The feeling of being intimate with him like this was priceless. "Zuko."You moan.
Every small moan like that drove him crazy. The thought of you, his best friend, moaning his name in pleasure just drove him crazy. Luckily for him though, he did have control.
"More."You beg, your body feeling as though it were on fire. "Please."
Zuko grinned to himself before he picked up his pace. God you were tight.
"(name)."He groans. He could feel himself getting close.
"Zuko!"You cry, almost to the brink.
"Come for me, (name). Let go."He whispers in your ear.
"Zuko!"You cry again, this time losing yourself to a cloud of euphoria.
You hear him groan something that sounded like your name before you felt him collapse on top of you. Regaining your comprehension, you panted for breath as did he.
"You felt amazing."He purred as he nuzzles your neck. You blushed again before yawning.
"My head feels funny."You say as you delve in the silkiness of the prince's bed.
"Yeah...that's gonna happen."He teases before pulling you under the sheets with him.
"Thank you for doing that with me, (name). I truly do love you."
"And I love you."You say quietly.
A silk kiss is shared between the two of you before the sound of each others breathing lulls you both into sleep.