Blood

Name] stared at her reflection in the mirror in front of her. The person that returned her stare had a apathetic, impassive face. She had black eye bags that showed her dispiriting expression that was caused by his atrocious actions. Her lips that were once red and healthy as an alive red rose, were now, swollen and chapped. Her waxen skin, stuck close to her bones conveying how poorly she was tended to. Her hair was long, flowing past her feet. If it wasn't for the abhorrent conditions around her, then her hair would be luxuriant and flowy. However, presently, her hair was disheveled and scraggly.

Her once lively, glistening eyes were now lifeless and empty, which only proved to show how much he, her own husband, Firelord Zuko had broken her.

She doesn't remember how his hysterical behavior started. But when it did, it didn't affect him as much as it affected her. His hysterical behavior drove him insane to the point where he became a possessive monster. He began jealous of everyone who conversed with her, touched her or even glanced at her. This unhealthy jealousy behavior caused him to loose his sanity as he forbid her to talk to anyone but himself, stole her freedom, and caged her. He had become jealous to the point where he annihilated his own kids so that she could talk to no one but him. And then, he had captured her before she could run away, and locked her in a prison, where no one but him could visit her.

This had infuriated the [H/C] female, which led her to defy him, and disobey him. This resulted in him to punish her by not providing her with her daily needs for survival. Her daily needs consisting of food and water. He would only provide her with the said things when she absolutely needed them. This led her body to drop weight at a rapid speed, thus resulting in her current condition.

[Name] stared at the body length mirror in her prison with dull eyes. Then, she glanced down at her flat stomach, which she knew wouldn't be flat anymore in a few weeks, regardless how of less she ate. The new life growing within her stomach should have brought happiness and joy to her world. However, she knew if this life were to be brought into the world, it would just being more anguish into her life, and it would suffer like the previous lives she brought into this world. And so, with one last breath, the [H/C] female picked up the knife from beside her, and drove it in her neck, causing crimson liquid to spill from her, as she ended her grief forever.