52

•Niall's POV•

(a/n: actual chapter yay)

The sun shone slightly through my pulled curtains as I slowly woke up. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and rolled over. Memories of last night rushed through my mind. As if on cue, a raging headache hit me. I didn't really remember anything after the forth shot. I groaned, rolling over and swinging my arm back and forth for the water bottle somewhere on the floor. My hand hit the plastic and I grabbed it, slowly sitting up. After taking a few sips of water, I check my phone.

Recently, a random girl who 'claims' to go to my school has been texting me. I don't really know how to feel about it. It's a new feeling to be wanted. I guess, I'm flattered? She does most of the chasing, never known a girl like her. Not that I know who she really is anyway. I don't get female attention much, probably due to my un-pubertized face and lack of being photogenic. I wouldn't necessarily call myself insecure, I just don't stand out.

As I stumbled upon the messages app, I see that the most recent text was definitely different then it was last night.

Me: I thi nk I llike a little bit of you

H: So drunk Niall is the vulnerable one ;)
H: Don't worry, I see you're having fun. Just stay safe, I might as well hang out here

My eyes widened. God, I'm an idiot. I must've texted her in my drunken state. I swore out loud as I quickly sent her an apology text.

Me: I'm so sorry about last night!! PLEASE forget everything

I nervously waited for a reply. Surely enough, I saw her typing.

H: "I thi nk I llike a little bit of you" ;)

Me: I WAS DRUNK

H: You know what they say, alcohol speaks the truth

I don't even reply after that. Flustered, I pull on some sweatpants and clamber downstairs to down 2 pills of Advil.