IMPORTANT NOTE: thank you

"Hey. Author. You haven't updated in almost three months. What's the deal?"

"Omf, I'm gonna delete this book if you don't update by tomorrow."

"Seriously? It's been way too long. You can't write one chapter to just relieve us of all the time we've had to wait?"

These are some comments I could've gotten. Let's be honest; I was lazy and busy. I had time to write but no inspiration. I was worn out and had my focus on other things. And somehow I managed to not receive any of those comments.

It's been a while, yeah. I said I would update regularly, then I stopped doing that. I just wanted to say a quick apology for not sticking to my word and I really hope I don't loose my readers (not because of the numbers, but more because you guys make me so happy when I receive a notification for a comment on this book).

Truth is, I'm stuck. And I, as a fellow reader of books, usually think I know where the book is going. But being an author is different sometimes. Sometimes, things take an unexpected turn and then you loose your way. This has, sadly, happened to me. I have some ideas, but they're all jumbled up. So, I thought the only thing I could do, to help both you and me, is to leave an opinion comments section open.

I might not update for a bit (2-3 weeks) but I'm always on wattpad, and I'll keep checking this chapters comments to see where you guys think this book should go from here. I love you all <3

PLEASE COMMENT ALL OPINIONS THIS BOOK HERE

PLEASE COMMENT SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE EVENTS IN THIS BOOK HERE