Dave Grohl

You were lying on the bed with your boyfriend Dave, snuggling with each other and watching TV. He grabbed your hand and laced his finger with yours. He seemed to be studying your hand carefully. He traced his thumb over your ring finger and looked at you, his eyes filled with deep thought. You saw the nervous look on his face, and wondered what he was thinking about. You looked into his beautiful doe-like eyes and nonchalantly said "What?".
"Do you want to get married?"
He said, continually examining your hand.
You were speechless. Out of all things he could have said, that was what you were least expecting. You were ecstatic. The look on your face shifted from boredom, to a joyous smile. You had wondered why he hadn't dropped the question before, as you had been together for about 5 years now. A sudden realization dawned on you that Dave was probably mistaking your silence for a no.
"Yes." You said, kissing his soft, warm lips.
Let's just say, you had the most passionate sex you had ever had in your life that night.

staley_bread sorry for not posting it sooner, I've just had Chorus rehearsals every day this week, as we are having our concert tonight. I hope you enjoy!