1. Along Came Teddy Grey

"Ana I need you to leave" Christian said as Ana began to cry "Anastasia do not start this now, you were careless when you knew you were supposed to take that god damn pill every day. It's not that fucking hard to remember. Christ Ana how could you be so stupid? For a bright well read woman you really are silly sometimes ? I can't be a father yet. It's too soon, fuck, you haven't seen the world or experienced a few years of marriage"

"If that's where your heart lies Christian I won't be needing this then" Ana slid her wedding ring off her finger and placing it in Christian's hand and returning to their room and packing her bags. She sobbed the whole time she continued to take her clothes from her closet and throw them into bags. Christian knocked and came in looking quite hurt "Ana you don't need to take off your ring"

"I do Christian"

"But why ?" he couldn't understand why she would take it off , he didn't want her to but he was giving her no choice but to do this

"Why?" she shouted through her tears "Why? Christian you don't want this child and your throwing me out so you can keep it the same way I will keep this child, our child but since you don't want anything to do with it then I will raise it by myself. So that is why I do not need that ring Christian, I am no longer yours" she picked up her bags and was met by Taylor who took them off her by the front door looking sad on her departure. All of Christian's staff were very fond of Ana especially Taylor and Mrs Jones, they were around her the most. "Oh and Christian these belong to you" she handed him a box with her laptop, blackberry, iPad and car keys in them.

"Ana they're yours, I bought them for you" he was about to push the box back when he felt like he was hit with a slap into the face with her words

"I don't want anything other than my child that will remind me of you. Goodbye Christian" she walked out the front door and it slammed leaving the echo and a sobbing Christian behind, Ana's tears were forming again. "Here Mrs Grey" Taylor handed her another handkerchief like last time she said goodbye "Taylor please it won't be Mrs Grey for much longer, just call me Ana" she smiled through her tears

"I'm sorry Ana" he turned back around in his seat as he drove her to her old apartment where she was left to cry with the memories she had of the happy times of her and Christian but this time it was for the best she couldn't go back to him after those words. She would provide for her child by herself without the help of her former lover and probably soon to be ex husband, Christian Grey.

She pulled out a picture of her and Christian on their honeymoon when she sat on his lap as she stretched an arm out to take a photograph of them both with his new camera she bought him. She smiled at it before placing it under her pillow and crying herself to sleep holding her hand over her stomach "I'll look after you" she whispered

"Alright Mrs Grey, I am going to need you to push I can see the head" Doctor Maguire said as Ana as she remembered the day she left Christian, for nine whole months she cried day and night over him. She couldn't understand why he didn't want to be apart of this child's life, their child.

"I can't" she sobbed harder

"Mrs Grey you can do this come on just a few more pushes and your little fella will be in your arms" Dr Maguire smiled to reassure her and even with exhaustion and pain she nodded her head still crying "Alright we're going to count together Mrs Grey" she began pushing and counting along with her doctor

"1,

2,

3,

4,

5,

6,

7,

8,

9,

10." Dr Maguire shouted as the little baby came out and his little wails filled the room. Ana burst into tears of happiness as her son was placed in her arms. Dr Maguire cut the cord and he wiped the baby down and they weighed him.

"A fine healthy baby boy Mrs Grey, have you any names?"

"Theodore Raymond Grey" she smiled

"A fine name for this little fella" Dr Maguire smiled as she cradled the baby in her arms and stepping out of the room.

"Teddy" she whispered as she kissed his head "My little Teddy" she cried her eyes out "You look so much like your daddy, I wish he could be here to see you" Teddy fussed in her arms but opened his eyes wide looking up at his mother as if he was listening to her. "Look at your eyes, you have your daddy's eyes" she smiled through the tears "My little boy, I'll look after you, I won't walk away"