8. Relaxation Long Overdue

"Ana he's so cute" Kate bounced a 12 week old Teddy on her knee, Ana was busy around the kitchen makingdinner for the both of them "So what's the deal with you and Christian? I see myself your both spending more time together. Any romance brewing?" she looked up from Teddy and over to Ana who looked over her shoulder at her curious friend.

"We have been talking about different things, you know he keeps bringing up the question of moving back in with him. I have been thinking hard about it and we have been spending time together, Christian tries to make it romantic but I think we should see Dr Flynn first. He has helped us in the past especially when I needed reassurance about Christian. I have told him that we should see him for help, I know you may think I'm dragging this out but Kate I want to know I can trust him again, I don't think I could really forgive him even though deep down I want to." She placed the dish in the oven and wiped her hands walking over to Kate and taking Teddy in her arms.

"Mmm" Teddy cooed at Ana who sat him up kissing his head. Kate smiled at him and he placed his fingers in his mouth chewing away. "Ana I know this is really hard for you, I can't imagine what it's like with Teddy caught in the middle. Christian is sorry everyone knows it even you but it really is up to you at the end of the day whether you can let it go and actually forgive him. I never thought I'd see the day where I would stick up for Christian Grey" she laughed "He really is working hard to get you back, he takes both of you out all the time and have you seen how he is with Teddy, they are almost inseparable when they are together, he cries for him when he visits if he has to go take a call. He is a great father Ana" she placed her hand on her friendsknee giving a reassuring squeeze.

"I know Kate, he is a great father there is no doubt about that. I just wish that Teddy wasn't in the middle of everything. I wouldn't change having him for the world but if he wasn't here Christian and I's relationship would be different, he wouldn't respect the fact I can look after myself. I know he sends Taylor the odd time to check on us but he has loosened up since I had Teddy and moved out on my own. We are finding out more and more about each other and he seems carefree and relaxed. He isn't the same Christian it's refreshing, I rather take my time with him. Sometimes though I do wish I could wake up in his arms but I'm stubborn so I will wait until we can talk about some of the trust issues with Flynn first" she handed Teddy back to Kate as she went to serve her dish. Kate was about to give try and persuade her more when Ana interrupted her "Come on less of this serious talk and lets just dig in and have a nice meal and light conversation" she smiled at Kate who couldn't argue with her being in such a good mood.

"Now son this is Charlie Tango. My favourite way to travel is up in the air in this" Ana, Kate and Elliot laughed as Christian was explaining Charlie Tango to his 3 month old son who was too busy with the buttons on Christian's blackberry. "See this is your special seat so you can come and fly with me too" he said as he placed Teddy in a specialised seat made for him. He strapped him in securely and placed a little head seat on him to which he smiled and tried to play with the mike on it. Ana sat on the other side of Teddy and Christian made sure she was also securely strapped in along with Kate and Elliot who were further back in the helicopter. Elliot rolled his eyes at how brother going overboard with going tight with the straps "Whoa bro easy there, I need to breathe"

"I need to make sure everyone is in securely" he murmured "well I also need to have air in my lungs lil bro" he slapped his shoulder affectionately.

"Elliot stop teasing him" Kate scolded him "He's just making sure everyone is okay"

"Geez since when are you my brother's biggest fan?" Elliot scowled and Christian laughed

"If you ever want to get laid again I suggest you shut it Elliot" Ana burst into laughter at Elliot's facial expression, she had turned to look as soon as Kate began to answer him. "Yeah Lelliot" Christian threw Elliot's nickname at him "Listen to your girlfriend big bro" This is more like it, relaxing and carefree Christian. I wish he could be like this all the time, it would make things much easier. Ana thought as she relaxed back into her seat. Christian then closed the doors and sat himself in, strapping himself in wearing the headset with Mike. Ana zoned taking in the scenery as Christian began to take off. She glanced down at little Teddy as he cooed through the Mike, Christian laughed at him and took one hand and patted his head before focusing back on flying.