21. Epologue

"Teddy slow down" Ana grinned as her now two year old son ran around the garden with his soccer ball his Uncle Elliot bought him.

"Ana he's two and he's a boy he's not going to listen to you plus let him run around it's his birthday anyway" Elliot grinned cheekily over at her to which she just stuck out her tongue back at him "Oh real mature Ana" he grinned

"Shut it Elliot don't you know it's dangerous to piss a pregnant woman off ?" She threatened him laughing at him to which he raised his hands in mock surrender "Easy girl"

"Christian" she yelled "If your brother knows what's good for him he will shut up" Christian and Elliot grinned to one another before running around after Teddy with the soccer ball. They had a family get-to-gether for Teddy and ordered a bouncy castle for him to play on and even ordered a small ball pool too. "Elliot don't mess with my best friend" Kate raised her eye brows at him and he stopped annoying her immediately. "How do you put up with him?"

"The same way you manage to put up with Christian and Teddy whilst being pregnant" she joked back at her when Grace came and sat with Ana "How are you both doing?" Grace asked as Ana rubbed her five month growing bump and Kate held her bundle of joy in her arms "Great" they said in unison and Grace giggled "I'll leave you to it because I want a birthday kiss off my grandson" she said as she made her way towards the group of men who chased Teddy around the garden.

"I can't believe you didn't tell us" Ana raised her eye brow at Kate "Oh come on Ana I would have like to be there"

"It was a private thing just for me and Christian and plus it was when we found out I was pregnant again, he wanted to reassure me we wouldn't go through what we did the last time so he wanted us to renew our wedding vows. We got dressed up so did Teddy, you seen the photos Kate" Ana said giggling as Kate frowned

"but still it was a mini service" she pouted

"It was better with just the four of us" she patted her bump gently grinning at Kate

"I suppose" she sighed "So how is money bags treating you?"

"He's always checking on me 24/7 as you can imagine but he gives me space, I was used to it for so long he knows I can handle myself" she smiled "We have had our arguments though but nothing we can't handle" Kate smiled at Ana's words

"Even after this amount of time you both look at each other like you are the only ones in the room, it's like you never came back from that honeymoon stage. Kate chuckled as Ana blushed "I don't wanna know" she joked as Ana covered her face

"Mama" Teddy ran towards his mother with Christian and Elliot hot on his tail "Hi baby" she kissed his cheeks "Look" he held out another bag of gifts that Gail, Jason, Luke and his girlfriend had bought and he clapped his hands grinning like his father did. Ana smiled and placed him on her lap when he jumped down "no"

"No?" she looked at her son "what's wrong Teddy Bear?" she was a bit anxious at his frantic movement

"Sissy" he pointed to his mother's bump before placing his hands on it and kissing it through the fabric before running off to his grandparents who sat in the grass relaxing "He is every bit like you Christian" Ana said as she seen a proud smile on her husbands face. Elliot grinned to Kate as he took his four week old daughter into his arms as Kate got up to go sit with her husband joining everyone on the picnic blankets on the grass as Teddy entertained them.

"Looking back two years ago did you see yourself like this?" Ana asked him as she stood up as he wrapped his arms gently around her with one hand on her bump

"Honestly? No I didn't think I could do it at all. But we did" he smiled down at Ana who leaned into his chest breathing in that all too familiar scent she loved: Christian.

"I can't believe he is two years old today and this little one will be along soon" Christian said as he rubbed Ana's bump affectionately earning a small kick that they both shed a tear at. "Kate was upset we never said anything over renewing our wedding vows" she admitted

"I bet she was" he laughed "But I thought you didn't want them there"

"I didn't even though she is kinda giving me a guilt trip, I didn't do it for show I just wanted you and Teddy there and little miss who is doing somersaults in my womb at the moment" she joked as Christian grinned "I wanted to do it for us not to impress people"

"I know baby, I know" he kissed her temple as they made there way across the lawn to sit with their families. Ana had forgiven Christian even though it took a very long and tiresome time to do, she couldn't live without him and he couldn't do it either. Their families watched their heartbreak over the time they were apart and knew even in the short time they met and married they were always meant for each other.

"Okay just Teddy, Ana and Christian" Kate said as Jose got ready to snap a photograph of the three of them sitting on the grass with Teddy in the middle eating his cake with both parents grinning at him "Now Jose" Kate said low enough so they wouldn't ruin the family moment as Jose snapped several pictures smiling at the outcome. Ana cleaned Teddy up and leaned in to kiss her husband, despite what he may have done in the past she managed to look past it as they were Holding On to each other and Letting Go of the past as they made their own future together.

Fin.