•|Chapter 13|•

"Joe you wanted to talk?" I spoke as I walked into joes office softly shutting the door closed
"Yes take a seat" he motioned to the seat infront of his desk,
Doing as he said so I sat down awaiting for joe to tell me what he needs to.
"Ava after L.A I'm going to let you go"
"What? Why?"
I had that horrible feeling when you hear something you don't want to hear in you're stomach you know when you're stomach just drops, second time it's happened within 2 days.
"Well brad has a girlfriend now and there's nothing I can do about it so I put you're last paycheck Into you're bank we won't be needing you around no more"
"But I don't want to go I love spending time with bra- the boys" I quickly corrected myself
"Ava you haven't fallen for brad have you?"
Yes...kinda
"What? No of course not but I've grown close to the boys"
"I'm sure you can keep in touch but we don't need you, I've contacted some TV shows to see if we can get you somewhere seems as you dropped everything for this"
This can't be happening he's right I dropped everything for this turned down life changing opportunities-my dreams all for what? Nothing.
"Why can't you just keep me on forget the money forget dating brad" ouch "just let me work for you"
Joe sighed
"Ava, you've no experience whatsoever about the music industry I can't just take you on you're just a model/actor.Anyways I've made my decision and when we come back from L.A you're gone!"
I didn't say anything else I just got up from the seat and left,
I can't believe he's just going to let me drop just like that, he made me give up everything for fuck all.
I never cared about the money at the start I was only doing it because I was thinking about all the opportunities that could get offered- but all those opportunities I had to turn down because of the boys schedule.
And then spending time with brad for as long as i did made me fall so fucking hard! He was so amazing caring kind sweet cute kind all amazing words I can possibly think off. When we kissed it was like no other I never wanted to pull away when we hugged I wanted to stay in his arms all day and never let go, as cliché as it sounds it was like we where meant to be. But obviously not. After next week I might never see the boys again.
---------------------------
I updated yayyy😇
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got everything they wanted💕

Pls vote and comment X