•|Chapter 20|•

Brad//

1 new message from Ava;
'Can we talk?'
Message to Ava;
'Sure anything specific?'
1 new message from Ava;
'Just come in to me when you can please X'

Confused as to why Ava is so eager to speak to me I shoved my phone into my black skinny jeans, I looked into the mirror fixing my curls with some hair gel then put on my well worn doc martins.
"Where ya going?" Tristan asked from the balcony
"Ava wants to talk to me?" I told him picking up my black leather jacket off the back of the couch .
He nodded then closed the balcony door getting back to sunbathing and I left to walk to Ava's hotel room.
-
-
-
-
Ava//

I was a bit nervous i mean I don't know how to feel, Cerina already hates me now I'm just giving her a valid reason too, also Brad talks about Cerina a lot so obviously he really likes her how's he going to take it when I tell him shes practically threatened me? He won't believe me or he'll deny it then he'll hate me and then I'll leave on bad terms with Brad and possibly never see him again!!

My overthinking myself into an anxiety attack was cut off when there was a knock on my hotel room door.
Rubbing my sweaty palms on my jeans I took a deep breath and walked the short distance to open the door.
"Hey" Brad smiled walking inside
"Hey.." I said uneasily closing the door behind him
"You okay? " he asked with concern
I sat down on the couch and Brad followed and sat beside me.
"Cerina text me" I said after a long painful silence
Brads eyebrows furrowed
"What'd she say??"
I showed him the message on my phone
What am I doing this shouldn't matter!!!
"I didn't know what to do I wasn't going to tell you cause it doesn't really matter an-"
"Ava this does matter okay well it does to me I'm not going to have my girlfriend threaten you for no good reason." He cut me off
"But I don't want to cause trouble with you two" I mumbled
"You're not maybe we aren't meant to be..."
Is he talking about me or Cerina..?
"I mean she's some nerve she cheated on me then accused me on cheating with you and threatens you!" Brads face went red with anger
"It won't happen again"
Brad got up and walked out of the hotel room..
What have I done?
-
-
-
-
Brad//
I didn't mean to just storm out of Ava's hotel room, I know she feels bad enough about telling me and my reaction probably didn't make her feel any better but Cerina had no right to text Ava.
Pulling out my phone I dialled Cerinas number and held the phone up to my ear tapping my foot on the ground awaiting an answer from her.
"Hey baby" her high pitched voice squealed down the phone
"Why did you text Ava" I harshly spoke
"What you on about" she laughed
"Accusing me on cheating on you is one thing but texting Ava is another seriously you can't stop can you? Your so jealous and you don't even trust me! If I do recall you cheated on me shouldn't I be the one to not trust you? I forgave you after breaking my heart and now your just turning into a selfish jealous bitch!!"
I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth, but I'm so angry I can't help but force it all out.
"Bradley" she gasped
"Look maybe we should..break up"
The conversation fell silent and I could hear muffled sobs
"You're a prick we're over!"
And she hung up.
I don't feel heartbroken like the last time I feel nothing? Well guilt because of the way I've spoke to her but other than that I feel...relieved?
*************
Such a shit chapterrr sorry guys I was trying to write some of it in class😂...

5 Votes & 5 comments for next chapter