Chapter 1

Taylor's POV
"Drew looks at me I fake a smile so he won't see"  I'm writing that lyric in my notebook. I just thought of it and I really don't want to forget it.
"What are you writing?" I turned and saw my mom.
"Nothing!" I say as I shut my notebook. I grab my things and head out.
"Bye mom love you!"
"Love you too!have a good first day at school Taylor!" I walk to my school. I never take the bus because everyone is always talking to their friends and I just sit there alone. It has rained last night so puddles were all in the streets. I jumped in them and started to hum a song. Finally I got to school. I went to class and sat down in my seat. I was a little early so I got my book If I Stay and started to read it.
"GUESS WHOS GONNA DOMINATE THE EAGLES TONIGHT?" I looked up from my book and saw a group of people in front of the door to the classroom. The voice came from Drew. I've had a crush on him for a long time. I've never talked to him though because I'm really insecure that I'll stutter or say something stupid. There's just something about him that's different from all the other guys. He's got this beautiful brown hair and mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes. I've tried to move on and tell myself he'll never like me but I just can't get my mind off of him. The group of people surrounding Drew shouted "we are." They all cheered and sat in their seats. Drew sat right in front of me. We used to talk the first semester he came which was years ago but he would always talk about his girlfriend. It got too painful to listen too so I just ignored him and soon so did he. He probably doesn't even know who I am.
"Dude are you going to the game with Katie?" One of Drew's friends asked. Katie is Drew's girlfriend.
"Nah man! We broke up a few days ago." I pretended to be reading my book but really I was listening to their conversation.
"What?what happened?" A girl in front of Drew asked.
"She was too clingy. I was confused on my geometry and I asked Chelsea for help since she's really smart and when Katie found out she flipped."
"I'm sorry to hear that man!" His friend said. The teacher went to the board and started to teach. I wasn't listening. I was debating on whether I should go to the game or not. Drew is the quarterback on the football team so I know he'll be there. I'm hoping that if I go,after the game I'll have enough courage to talk to him. The only problem is is that it's an away game and the football game is near a sketchy neighborhood. My mom would never let me go. Before I knew it the bell rang and class was over. Grabbed my things and went to the bathroom. I checked my phone and had a message from my mom
Mom:Aunt Sarah had a stroke and I have to take a plan over to California today while your at school. I don't know when I'll be back it depends on if she gets well. Maybe 3-4 days. I left $600 for groceries! I know you'll be responsible and not waste it! Call me if there is any trouble! Love you!
I'll be home alone. My mom and dad are divorced and I only see him once every month. He lives in Ohio and I live in Nashville. I closed my phone and smiled. I'm going to the game tonight!

Im so exited about making this book! Im sorry i haven't been on I've just had a major writing block. But I've thought of a new idea which was this book. I don't know when I'll do my other books but hopefully soon! I will mainly be on this one because I'm excited about it and I know how I want it to end! Please Vote and comment what you thought! Swifties for life!!!!!!!!