Chapter 4

Taylor's POV.
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I say up and looked around.
"This isn't my room. Where am I?" I thought. Then it all came back. I got out of bed and went down the stairs. Drew was cooking in the kitchen. He noticed me when I entered the kitchen and smiled at me.
"Morning. How'd you sleep?"
"Good. I feel really bad though that I made you sleep on the couch in your home."
"Hey don't worry about it. Personally I like the couch more than I like my bed." He said handing me a plate of bacon, pancakes, and French toast.
"Thanks."
"No problem. Do you wanna watch tv?" I nodded because I had pancakes in my mouth.  He turned on the tv and it was on the news. Before he could change it the news-reporter said something interesting.
"All roads will be closed in the city due to a blizzard that happened last night. Several cars crashed from the icy roads so please keep off the road and stay safe." I got up out of my seat and went to the door. When I opened it all I could see was white. There was so much snow you couldn't even see the road. It was all covered in white.
"Woah." Drew said behind me.
"I guess I'll walk."
"Wait what?" Drew said as he grabbed my shoulder.
"Your not walking in this weather." I admired how caring he was about my safety.
"Drew I'll be fine."
"No okay stay here. Its perfectly fine and I don't mind at all."
"Well I do. I think I've over stayed my welcome."
"More like you've under stayed. Come on just stay here. Please." I looked into his eyes. They were so mesmerising I couldn't look away.
"O-okay." I whispered.
"Great! Well since the roads are closed do you wanna rent a movie?"
"Sure. What do you wanna watch?"
"You pick."
"Okay.......what about Frozen?" He laughed.
"Isn't that like a kid movie?"
"No! But it's an ironic movie since its frozen outside." He laughed at my comment and rented the movie. We both sat on the couch with like a million blankets on top of us and watched it.

Hey guys Im so sorry it's been so long since I've last updated. I'll try to write more chapters. Vote and comment what you thought! SWIFTIES for life!!!!