Chapter 2

Taylor's POV
I brush my hair and put on perfume. I'm wearing a white shirt with some designs in it and jeans and sneakers. I hope I look okay. I don't go to football games so I have no idea what everyone wears to these things. I grab some money from my wallet outside. Since my mom is out of town I can't get a ride and it's too far to walk. So I have to ride my bike. I really hope no one sees me. It would be so embarrassing if people in my grade saw me riding a bike like a loser. I start riding and sing a song.
"Drew walks by me
Can he tell that I can't breathe
And there he goes so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be"
That's all I've gotten so far in my song. My big dream is to look out into a crowd of thousands of fans screaming my name and singing the words to my songs. That to me would just be everything I'd ever hope for. I sorta daydream about becoming a singer. When I snap out of it I am at the football game. I park my bike behind the school where no one would see me. I get into the game and grab a popcorn and a Coke. I sit in the bleachers in the parents section for my team. I didn't sit in the student section because everyone in the student section was cheering and standing and I don't really like to go all out and draw that much attention to me. The game had already started when I got to my seat. It was almost half time and we were loosing by 9. I saw Drew go onto the field. His number is 13 which is my lucky number. Not because it's his jersey number but because I was born on December 13th. They start a play and Drew fakes a throw and runs but was tackled before he could get first down. Half time came and the band went on the field and started to play. I looked at the student section. They were all laughing and talking pictures and just enjoying the moment. I wish I could just let loose like that and not worry about what other people think about me. But I let my stupid insecurities get the best of me and I chicken out. Half time was over and 3rd quarter started. I watched the game and was actually interested in it. Time passed and it was almost 4th and we had the ball and were at the 20 yard line. I crossed my fingers praying Drew would score a touchdown. He faked a pass and dashed to get the touchdown. I stood up and clapped and cheered. I wasn't embarrassed since everyone on my side was cheering. I'd be more embarrassed if I didn't cheer. The kicker kicked the field and we got an extra point. 4th quarter started and we were down by 2. It went back and forth and the game was almost over. I really hope they win! There was enough time for one more play. We had the ball and we were at the 30 yard line. The pressure was on the kicker to make a field goal. He kicked it and the ball almost made it but the ball went to short. I watched the team hang their heads in defeat. I felt so bad for them. I stood up and looked for Drew. I found him with his helmet off with a sad look on his face. I knew I couldn't talk to him. Not when his team just lost. I went down the bleachers and headed to my bike. But before I got to it I felt a big force push me to the wall. I turned and saw a guy who had a weird look on his face. He smelled terrible. He must be drunk. He pinned me to the wall. I tried to break free but he was too strong.
"Let go of me!" I said.
"Nah I don't want to. Hey why don't I take you home with me." He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened. I was shaking. This can't be happening. I tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong.
"Let me go please!"
"No can do. Now let's go and have some fun." He was about to grab me and take me away but a voice stopped him.
"Hey let her go man!" I turned to see where the voice was coming from. I saw the person that said it and I gasped.

I hope you liked this chapter! Vote and comment what you thought! Swifties for life!