( my plot line ) Chapter 3

Zane helps with training and him being around again makes it feel normal. I quickly finish shining my trumpet and walk up to Cowden. "Hey" I say.
He looks at me as if he has disillusionment and I frown. "Hey, calm down, we will protect this place even if it means having a couple of casualties. I know this place is very special to you which means we won't let our guard down."
This makes him smile a bit in which he says very shyly "Thank you."
I grin and Cherry runs up behind me.
He grabs my shoulder and says "Ummm .... Hey, I know it's like 'end of the world scenario' here, but maybe you'd like to go on a walk?" As soon as he finishes his sentence, his face turns red. I grin and say "Sure, why not?"
I can see that this brings joy to his face which makes me smile even harder. Then he runs away to go with his friends.
I turn around and smile at Zane. It's truly nice to see him again. He just feels ....... Different. He catches my stare and says something that makes me laugh.
"What chya looking at? You like what you see?" Zane says that with no hesitation. At least it's calm before the war.
I walk and go sit by the creak that's near the township and the townspeople. Then I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around. I see a boy who looks like Cherry, so I get up to greet him. Instead he hits me in the head with the sax he was carrying and I go flying. Everything is dark and I only can hear voices, I don't know who it is, but I hear people talking.
"BLUEBERRY!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!?!????!???" Im pretty sure that's Cowden, but I'm not sure. I then hear a smack and someone fall on the stone floor. Then someone picks me up and carries me to a bed. Then, I fall asleep.