(My plot line) Chapter: 5

I stare in shock as she rips her arm away from my had. My mouth goes dry and I stare at them, thinking about what could've happened to them.
"What are YOU lookin at .... Shabby brass player. How dare you grab me like that, I could have you killed."
My emotions are everywhere, but for sure my heart is shattered. I then gain some amount of power and say
"How DARE you speak to me like that. I am one of the two people running this operation so I'd better hush up. You little flutes."
They stare at me with cold dead eyes and I walk away super pissed. I want to run back and yell at them, but I decide against it. Cherry runs up to me and asks me about what happened, I tell him old friends business and he nods as if he understands.
"I was wondering if we could go for that walk we were talking about .....?"
I smile and his face brightens.
"Of course, so where is the infamous lake?"
I give him jazz hands and he smiles even harder.
"Not to far from the outskirts of Woodlind. It will be fun, I promise."
I smile and nod, on our way there a couple of wood wind players stare and point at us, but it doesn't bother us. We get there and the lake is beautiful. The sun is setting and the horizon colors are magical. I stare in amazement and I can feel his eyes looking at me. I smile and look at him. He then sits down and I sit down next to him.
"This ..... This is beautiful Cherry ..... H-how did you find this?"
He smiles and looks down.
"I did some exploring on the first day, I found this pretty place and I thought of you."
My face goes red and I can feel it getting hot. He pushes my hair and puts it back behind my ear so he can see my face. I look at him and he
grabs my hand.
"Blossom .... I have something to tell you .... I've felt this way ever since the day I met you, and I want to tell you how I feel. Blo-"
BOOM!
The echo of a loud screech goes flying out from over by our camp and me and Cherry get up at once. We fly across the ground and we get there in 5 minuets time. We run to where the screech keeps happening and what I see is terrible.
Cowden. He's strapped to a table and the flute people are standing next to him. He is unconscious, but still breathing. They both grin with excitement and look at him. They look back at us and slowly walk forwards with their weapons out, they grab us and throw us to the ground. The impact is so hard that I slowly close my eyes and the last thing I hear is slow footsteps walking towards me.