I arrived at Beth's house under 30 minutes of the phone call. I knocked on her apartment door. I heard the shuffle of feet and the door open. My heart leaped in joy because of beautiful goddess standing in front me.
Beth pulls me in and all there is, is complete silence.
After two minutes of silence Beth finally breaks the silence with a soft laugh.

"I'm glad you could make it." Beth answered.

I nodded "you know I would do anything for you babe. So what made you invite me this late at night."

"I just got a bit lonely and I needed someone to Netflix and chill with I mean I still need to finish bob's burgers" season so why not with my bestest friend?" The short brunette replied.

"At two in the morning? Who invites someone to watch bob's burger at two in the morning?"  I said sarcastically, slightly smirking.

"But who drives at two in the morning and agrees to watch bobs burger?" Beth says and continues "Why do you think I'm lying?"

"I don't know.. maybe because for one you don't have Netflix you have Hulu. and second, we all know if we "Hulu and chill" There will be no Hulu nor will there be chill because none of us have chill babe. If you wanted me to come over and make out with you. You could of made up a better lie." I said while trying not to laugh.

"True true. Well why are we standing here like idiots? Are we gonna make out or do I have to make up another lie to hint that I want to makeout with you?..." Beth cheekily grinned.

I took a deep breath while acknowledging her beautiful lips, finally I pressed my lips against her harshly and  pushed her body against mine. loving every second of this.

Sorry for the long wait. <33

Not edited