VI

*LOOK HOW HOT SHE LOOKS OMMGGG

-
..."Hey guys!"

Oh god I feel like I'm about to pass out.
-
I look for something to support me so I don't fall because my legs were shaking. She only said two words not even directed only to me what the fuck is wrong with me?

Everyone mutter out "hellos" and "what's good"
I stayed quiet, looking down at my drink. I stirred it around trying to seem uninterested.

Beth notices that I didn't say anything to her or even look at her. Her facial expression was crinkled.
Clearly she was bothered by the fact  I didn't say hello. After she adjusted herself to look unbothered too she finally gets the courage to start a conversation.

"So.." She says trying to think of a topic to talk about "...how are you guys liking the party?"

"It's great party Bethy. I just wish there were more hot girls. Ya feel?" Jack g says sarcastically.

"It is indeed a great party Ryan realIy put a lot of effort in making it." She smiled wide while saying "ryan" name. But Definitely jack, there's not enough hot girls. But there's in fact a lot of hot guys." She said raising her eyebrows.

They kept talking about some random shit until a guy comes up to Bethany.

I look up from my phone to see how the guy looks.

"Hey babe."  The guy says to Bethany softly kissing her.

After they pull away from the kiss Beth then smiles and responded with a "hey."

Jack and Jack widen their eyes at the sight. Wonder what's going through their minds.

Beth smiles at the the group and pushes a strand of hair behind her ear. "So guys I want to introduce you to Ryan my boyfriend."

I SUCK AT UPDATING AND WRITING LOL FORGIVE ME