Chapter 1

You lay their on your stomach  for a little bit not really knowing what's going on. You can feel the sand under you and feel the breeze of the ocean but you don't know where are. You don't live by any ocean so why are you by one now. You look up and see the waves crashing against the shore. You have to squint your eyes from the light and you roll over onto your back. You sit up and see a forest lush and green not two hundred feet from you. You decide to find someone anyone on this place so you stand up and start walking into the forest.  As soon as you hand touches one of the tree you hear a voice "hello love." he says. You jump back because the person that said that was right on the other side of that tree your hand was on.  You look at him a little speechless not just because of how close he was to you without you even knowing he was their.  He also had amazing green eyes you could get lost in for forever. He smiled at you but it wasn't a friendly smile it was almost cruel. He leaned on the tree looking at you "are you lost" he says looking at you like prey. You can feel your breath getting a little heavier because he was making you feel like you needed to get as far away from him as you could but you didn't run instead you answered him "y yes I am lost" you get out barley stuttering.  As soon as you say this he smirks "now what am I going to do with a lost girl." He said a leaned up off of the tree. You backed up a little not wanting him to get close. "Oh don't be scared of me love...at least not yet" he said walking to the side of you. "I know what I'm going to do with you considering you already want to run from me."   You look at him a little scared of what he'll say "what?" You say in a small voice.  He smiles at you again with that cruel smile "it's a game." He pauses thinking "kind of like cat and mouse." He said and smiled at you.