Chapter 12

He pulled you close to him still kissing you roughly. You sunk into his kiss closing your eyes but then you felt him pulling you away from the tent wall. He spun you around and started walking you backwards still kissing you. You were confused until the back of your legs hit a bed. Your mind raced you couldn't do this anything but what he was asking. You didn't even know him hell you hadn't even been at this place a whole day. So to cover up your concerns as he pressed on you more trying to get you to lay down. You dropped to your knees fast so he couldn't stop you. You looked up at him and he was staring down at you his eyes burning into yours with lust. You were taken back by his look and you didn't move looking up at him. He moved his hands up his belt and undid it not looking away from you as he did it. He pulled the bet off and threw it aside. You must have looked like a deer in headlights because he didn't go any further. "I know your nervous love but I'll take care of you just like I did before" he said and brought one of his hands down cupping the side of your face gently. He rubbed his thumb on your cheek a little obviously trying to calm you down. You were taken back by his kindness all of a sudden. You nodded your head as a response. He let go of your face and his hands when to his pants unbuttoning them and pushing them down his legs. They fell around his ankles and he looked back at you. "Now I want you to do the rest" he said in a still kind but more demanding voice. You brought your hands up to the bottoms of his boxers and started to pulled them down. You tugged gently but they didn't move that much so you pulled hard and they came down. You clenched your jaw to keep from your mouth dropping open as you stared at him. You didn't move though your hands still clenched to his boxers and your mouth getting a little dry. "Here" he said and grabbed himself in his hand then he gently grabbed the back of your head and pulled you closer. You looked up at him unsure "it's okay I've got you Lo" he said but you cut him off by moving your head closer and putting your mouth around him. You felt his stomach fluttery a little like yours had and decided you could have some fun with this. You moved even closer taking in as much as you could slowly still looking up at him. He closed his eyes and dropped his hands down. You swirled your tongue around him feeling all of his smooth skin. He moaned slightly dropping his head back. You loved the way he sounded wanting to hear him again. So you did it again but slower trying to feel all of him and get him to moan again. "Love don't tease me" he said warningly not opening his eyes. "Because if you do I'll" you cut his off again by bringing your hand up to what you couldn't fit in your mouth. You started bobbing your head and pumping your hand at a steady pace. You felt his hips move up at little trying to tell you to go faster. You kept steadily going faster finding your rhythm and even though you tried to keep your teeth off of him they grazed over him a little. As soon as it happened he sucked in his breath and one of his hands went to the back of your head tangling in your hair. As you kept going faster you could feel his hand getting tighter and tighter in your hair so you knew you were doing something right. He started to move your head at a much faster pace and you felt him twitch in your mouth. You swirled your tongue around him again and then you felt him release in your mouth without any warning. You pulled back panicked a little what were you suppose to do with this. "Swallow it" he said in a demanding tone his eyes still closed. You looked up at him seeing his eyes were glued to you again. You did as he said which earned you a smirk from him. "Good girl" he said and pulled his boxers back up then his pants. "Stand up" he said as he buttoned his pants back. You did as he said and stood up looking at his face. He smirked at you "now you understand just how much you are mine don't you" he put his hand on the side of your face again but it wasn't gently this time all of the gentleness was gone. "I don't care if you answer me because I know that you understand." He said and grabbed your face. You were so confused by you emotions just a second ago you couldn't get enough of him now you were starting to hate him again. "Sleep tight" he said letting go of you and stepping out of the tent. You flopped down onto the bed. What had you gotten yourself into you thought and groaned.