Chapter One

"How could you do this to me swan?" The blue eyed pirate looked up at the tearful blonde. "After all this time..."

*20 years ago*
"come on Liam. I'm telling you, it was over here." Screamed an excited young boy. He ran through the forest until he reached a wide tree, underneath it lay an open box. "See, its here!" He called beckoning his brother. The older boy leaned over "Thats nothing but an empty box. Come on; papas probably waiting for us, Killian." Liam started to walk off but as Killian began to follow, he caught sight of a young girl hiding behind a near tree. Their eyes fixed on each other. He slowly walked towards the tree and managed to get a few feet away from the mysterious girl but to his surprise, she lifted the hair out of face and a small smile started to curl before she took off running along the uneven terrain.
"Hey, hey come back." the 10 year old boy chased her through the forest until they stopped at a wide lake.
He stepped next to the girl who stood looking onto the water.
"Were you watching us? Me and my brother?"
She said nothing but carried on staring at the ducks that peacefully swam.
"whats your name?" he asked eagerly. "Mines Killian. Killian Jones."
Silence fell yet again, but this time she raised her arm and pointed at a lonely Swan swimming nearby.
"Swan?" Killian asked, confused by the name."
"Swan." she replied. "Emma Swan."
They exchanged smiles and turned around to walk back.
"Lets speak again Emma. We can be friends."
She looked up at him
"i've never had a friend before."
The kid raised his eyebrows and looked the girl.
"Well, you do now." He shook her hand as he got to his house. "I'll see you tomorrow at our tree at the same time as today."
She nodded and started to walk off
"Bye bye Emma Swan."
"Bye Killian Jones."