Introduction

"Let me tell you a story about twelve people. They may not all be related, but they have one thing in common," the mother said as she sat down on the bed where her daughter laid.

"What?" the little girl asked, hugging her teddy bear closer to her body.

"They all experienced something special during Christmas," the mother answered.

"So they all have their own story arc?" her daughter quipped.

"Precisely!" she grinned, before clearing her throat, "I'm going to tell you about their Christmas arc."

--------------------------

Table of Contents:

Introduction.

On the first day of Christmas, you gave me back my smile.

On the second day of Christmas, you were my goodness gift.

On the third day of Christmas, we came crashing down.

On the fourth day of Christmas, there was only you and me.

On the fifth day of Christmas, we made a toast to pain.

On the sixth day of Christmas, I forever held my peace.

On the seventh day of Christmas, she was left standing alone.

On the eight day of Christmas, I got down on one knee.

On the ninth day of Christmas, we celebrated our anniversary.

On the tenth day of Christmas, it was a cold welcome.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, it was alright to hope.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, it was our last arc.

-------------------------

Get ready guys, because we're going to be consistently updating this book everyday until Christmas day. Allow me to write you twelve stories about twelve people, all happening during the holiday season. Every person has a different experience so not every single one of these will be happy ones, not all will be angsty or sad.

Some will be longer than others, there will be the ones that will literally be only three pages long, but I guarantee that all will be worth reading.

So I just want you guys to comment on them, tell me your thoughts. If you liked it, vote! That, in itself, is already an amazing Christmas present to me.

See you all tomorrow for the first day of Christmas.

A/N as of 7/13/16: I wrote this in a hurry back then so it's currently going through edits.