Shot 3: The Cut

The heroic duo, Ladybug and Chat Noir were defeating a akuma who made people join his army of fighters. Ladybug continued to fight them but one had a knife and swung at her with it. Ladybug caught his arm but he did cut her lip, she let go of him and kick his stomach.

After the defeating the akuma, Chat Noir was worried about her pretty face.

"My lady, your lip." Chat Noir pointed out.

"It'll heal soon." She insisted before the beeping of her earring started, they both went their separate ways.

The next day Adrien entered the classroom to see Marinette's friend Alya yelling at Chloe.

"You hurt Marinette didn't you?" Alya accused her, Chloe huffed.

"I wouldn't waste myself on Marinette!"

"Alya! I swear it was an accident!" Marinette tried to calm her down, Adrien looked at her and froze. She had the same cut as Ladybug.

"No way..." Adrien gasped, he caught her eye but she looked away embarrassed.

"Are okay Marinette?" Nino asked her, she nodded her head. He asked her how it happened she lied by saying got cut when baking.

After class, Marinette found a note in her locker.

"Please need me at the court, 17:30.

-Adrien"
(17:30=5:30 pm)

She gasped and Alya looked over her shoulder to see the note.

"Marinette... I'll come too incase its Chloe trying to trick you." She announced but Marinette told her to go on ahead without her.

"Okay but call me if something happens." She insisted, Marinette agreed.

"Adrian?" She called out, a black figure jumped out of nowhere and stood in front of her.

"Chat Noir? What are-?" She was about to asked but a red rose was popped in her face.

"My name is Adrian Agreste but you can call me Chat Noir." He said before flashing away his mask, Marinette gasped.

"Chat Noir... You're Adrien..?" She asked, he smirked. It was his trademark smirk. She shed a tear, Adrian looked at her with worry before wiping her tear away and hugging her. She was frozen till the idea came into her head. She pushed him off of her before running, she ran home.

"Honey are you okay?" Her father asked her, she answered with a slightly broken voice.

"I'm fine, I'll be in my room." She went into her room and fell onto her bed. She cried softly into her pillow, Marinette knew Chat Noir had figured out that she was Ladybug. She realized that she treated him that way, she was way too embarrassed to apologize.

"Adrian only likes Ladybug..." She whimpered, she wiped her tears away when she heard a knock on her door. She opened the latch to see the masked Adrian. She blushed and tried to close the door but Adrian's hand was in the way.

"Please Marinette, please let's talk." Marinette traded up before releasing tears down her face. It broke Adrian's heart.

"Please I love you Marinette I do!" He yelled, Marinette realized that if he continued with this her parents would probably come up and things would turn bad.

"O-okay, just be quiet." She sniffles before she released the latch. She wiped her face before facing Adrian again.

"What do you want?" She asked, Adrian tried to get closer to her but she backed up. Adrian felt guilty and regretting his decision.

"I'm sorry. We don't have to be a team with you want..." Adrian muttered, he felt as if he were about to cry but didn't want to in front of her.

"Mar-" Before he could finish, Marinette grabbed his collar and kissed him. His eyes were wide and a blush covered his face. Marinette had made the same blush on her face. Adrian chuckled before hugging her again.

"So I'm guessing we'll stay together..?" Adrian asked, Marinette put her face into his chest and nodded. Adrian grinned happily and hugged her. He then went to his knees.

"My lady, may I ask you on a date?" He asked, Marinette nodded her head.

"Marinette?" She froze before pushing Adrian up the hatch.

"Wait I have to say-" Marinette kissed him again, he flashed his mask back on before swooning and fell off the building. Marinette gasped before seeing Adrian swinging off of buildings with a stupid grin on his face. Marinette had a matching grin, she couldn't wait to tell Alya that Adrian likes her, she was very happy.

END