Shot 6: Chat Noir x Female Reader

When I saw a fuckboi 😂

Y/N- your name

You went to school with Adrian, the model of the school. You thought he was cool but you never liked him like that, you liked someone else... The famous Chat Noir, you even wrote Chat Noir fanfiction. You pretty much obsessed with him, you followed all the blogs about him but you knew he liked Ladybug.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Alya waved, you both were going to the library to discuss about the mysterious hero duo.

"So you wanna see some pics I got?" She asked, you nodded your head. She scrolled through her phone till she found the set of photos she took.

"Al-Alya!" You blushed as the photo was of Chat Noir jumping from a building to another, it was took directly under him... You saw the outline of his bulge. You smacked your head into the table and closed your eyes to hopefully forget the image but it keep creeping in your mind.

"Everyone get out!" A girl's voice ringed in everyone's ears. It was Ladybug and Chat Noir! You with Alya gathered your things and ran out but you left your most precious thing in the world it slid under the table, your phone.

"(Y/N)!" Alya called to you but people pushed her down the hallway.

"Watch out!" A body crashed into yours and together you two rolled a couple feet. You were pinned down the ground, you saw a black mask and eye-popping green eyes.

"Ch-Chat!" You blushed, he looked down with a smirk.

"As much as I want to stay and talk, I gotta beat this guy." He smiled at you but before he went he kissed your cheek. You felt a burning sensation where the kiss was but you were busy processing what just happened.

"What?" You asked yourself, the scene of you two ran a thousand times in your head till it hit you. You looked around and saw Ladybug getting a black butterfly and turning it blue, Chat Noir turned to you and winked before grabbing your phone from under the table.

"Wai-!" You shouted before Chat Noir accidentally turned on your phone and saw the picture of his junk.

"That's not mine!" You yelled, he wiggled his eyebrows at you.

"Looks like you're a real big fan." He purred, before you could do anything he took a lock of your hair and twirled it in between his fingers and leaned in close.

"We'll meet again princess~." He whispered, you felt a shiver down your back, he left. OHGODOHGODOHGOD!OHMYJESUS

That actually happened, oh god!

You thought, you grabbed your bag but something fell out of it, a red rose. You knew exactly where it was from...and you knew that this wasn't going to be the last time you saw the mysterious Chat Noir.