Departure

"How many shipments do you need?" I asked Doug. 

"About 40-50. Deliver them to 1225 Sycamore Street, and don't be late," he exclaimed over the phone.

"Ok, it will be there soon, bye," I said, hanging up the phone immediately.

I'm Finn, many people believe I'm a drug dealer that lives in Miami, but I'm really an undercover FBI agent from New York. There are some dealers in Long Island who are trying to sell people drugs. It's my job to track them down.

That whole conversation was recorded and I took notes while he was talking, I just have to go "deliver" and catch him in the act. I called my partner, Andy.

"Hello?" he answers.

" Andy, you have no idea what they're planning," I say.

"So, are you going to keep me in suspense or what?" he asks.

"They're making me go on a cruise from here to Long Island, in just two days. They said to not worry about the cost there and back but I'll bring some cash," I inform him.

I'm actually a bit worried, my life is in danger. As I'm packing my things I realize I might need Andy. He's my partner in crime, precisely. You never know what drug dealers in Long Island can do. RING! Speak of the devil.

"Hello, it's me," I answer.

"We need you here soon, we have an angry patient," Doug answers.

"Alright boss," I respond, ending the conversation.

Andy and I agreed to meet up at the port where the cruise is. The depart time is 12:30 pm, it's 11:30 am. There's only an hour left, where is Andy? To pass the time, I take a walk around the port to see a bunch of exotic fruits, and take some for the trip. I heard my name being called from behind me. I turned around in hopes of it being Andy, and it is.

"Sorry it took so long for me to get here," he says whilst taking multiple breaths.

"It's all good," I reply. We start walking towards the ship, and I tell him all about my plan.

As we're approaching the boat, a lady asks, "Where will you two be traveling today?"

"Long Island," we say back.

"Would you both please give me your names?" she asks.

"Finn Armstrong and Andy Davis.", I say to the lady.

"Alright, your room number is 206. It's two floors above us. Please have a wonderful stay on the S.S Tipton," she replies with.

"Thank you," we reply.

And with that, we rush off to our room.