Slaves?

"Psst!" someone says. I turned around and there she was, the woman who tied up Andy. I was about to punch her for what she did, but a terrible sound interrupted me. I don't know exactly what it was but it scared the bejeebies out of me.

"I AM GOS AND ALL OF YOU ARE ENTERING PLANET IRP." he states.

"YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE MY HUMAN SLAVES FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY, WITH NO WAY OUT. OH, AND YOU MIGHT FIND SOME OLD FRIENDS WHILE YOU'RE HERE," he declares, "Please follow the bridge leading up to our ship."

I try to think of a way out, but jumping off the bridge and dying doesn't sound ideal. But hey, nothing sounds ideal right now. So with that I jumped off the bridge, and as I thought I would be alone, Andy jumped with me.

"Very smart Finn," he adds sarcastically, "Let's hope they don't notice us."

"HEY! GET THEM!" Gos yelled. We thought we weren't going to have to fight anyone... turns out they captured us. Our plan didn't go exactly as planned. To pass the time until we served aliens, Andy and I started telling jokes.

"What do you call a cow with no legs?" I ask Andy.

"I don't know, what?" he replies.

"GROUND BEEF!" I answer, chuckling a bit.

"This is really ironic, but here it goes. How does the man on the moon cut his hair?" Andy asks me.

"How?" I say.

"ECLIPSE IT!" he responds.

"Oh, that's a good one," I snicker.

"Alright, alright. What do you call a dinosaur that's sleeping?" I say to Andy.

"What?" he says.

"A DINOSNORE!" I yell.

"Ha. Ha," he says sarcastically.

"Gosh Andy, are you laugh-tose intolerant?" I reply, laughing at the witty comment I made. We sat there a bit in our own thoughts and I started realizing we were on our way to Long Island but got trapped in a sinkhole... did we pass through the bermuda triangle?

"If you're wondering where we are," Gos shouts, "we are in the tortuous BERMUDA."

There are multiple gasps everywhere, and I knew from that moment on I was never going to make it out of this world.