Impact

It took me a while but I finally untied him, and the ship was calm. A little too calm. We both look at each other as if we both had the same thought. We dash towards the skydeck to see where the heck we are. Doug will be suspecting something if I'm not there soon. We stood in amazement at what we were looking at, it looked like we were in space.

"Where are we?" I say in awe.

"I don't know, but I really want to find that lying woman and give her a piece of my mind. She probably doesn't even work in the ship!" Andy says.

"But... Andy are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I yell.

"Wow, nice. I'm definitely going to find her now," he answers sarcastically.

Everyone is looking up trying to find out where we are, and how we can get back home. All we can see are stars and a few planets everywhere we look. It's beautiful, but we're floating and we don't know what to do. A tall man interrupts my thoughts and says what I'm thinking.

"Does anybody know where we are or what we can do to get out of here?!" he screams, losing his mind. Silence.

To answer his question I yelled, "No." There was a few chuckles here and there, but he walks off. Not knowing what to do, I sit down to calm myself. This is unbelieveable. I was thinking about calling my folks via phone, but then I knew there was no way I could call them from this place. It looked like we were in space, but that's crazy right?

I suddenly see what looks like a shooting star yet is actually a laser that missed me but hits a woman, killing her instantly. The same guy who asked where we were, went over to her. We all turned around to see where the laser came from and there it was, a spaceship. They kept on shooting and killing multiple people, but I ducked every time and hid somewhere after a while. As all this was happening, one thought kept crossing my mind... where's Andy?