[11] Miss Popular

•Random-OC-who-looks-like-her-heart-got-ripped-out-and-was-stepped-on•

Yes, I know I said the next one would be a full body sketch as I've been doing closeups lately, but notice the '??'s after 'full body sketch'? Yeah, that means that I wasnt sure if it was going to work... and it didn't.

I didn't know what she was going to be wearing- a skirt or shorts or what-?? So yeah... I kinda gave up... its like a half-body sketch... well not really a sketch either, but.

And yes, she's wearing a lot of mascara, and possibly fake lashes... XD

Oh and lipstick, and blush

My attempt at makeup... XP

Hmm... this is an OC, right? So do I have to think up a backstory for her? Hmm...

Name: Satsuko Yurika (this name probably doesn't exist either, but she seemed like a 'Satsuko Yurika' to me... so)

Age: 17

Description: Usually bright, cheerful, and Miss Popular, Yuri is someone who is loved by all. But there is something she is hiding, something that could change how everyone thought of her.

The truth is; Yuri isn't pretty- every morning she wakes up early to do her makeup and tame her otherwise unruly and mousy-brown hair. She isn't cheerful- why would she be, when her mum is in hospital with terminal cancer? She isn't bright- of course, that's a mask she clips on every morning.

And most of all, she's poor.

What happens when the boy she loves finds out about all of this? Will he tell the school? His friends?

And what will happen to Yuri if he does?

~*~

Lol, my OC's should all have their own one shots XD

But yeah, I imagine that's her face when her bf finds out about who she really is- crushed and heartbroken.

... Am I an S?!

No, no, I assure you, I didn't mean to do this!!!

Yuri: *sobs* B-but then... why am I crying??

O-oh... Um-! I-It was just that your eyes looked so s-sad! And s-so I just added the eyebrows and the tears! That was all!

Yuri: T-then, why is the background so... grey...?

Um... b-because-! It um... matches your mood...?

Yuri: *turns away* Well. Thanks for letting me suffer with my terrible backstory and my crying image.

S-sorry-!

"..."

Yeah... well that happened... XD

Mooooving away now... So any feedback? No? Yes?

Vote and comment if you liked it!

SpiderPrincess