[14] Hiro Takumi

Bored-looking-OC

Hey!

I finally got around to finishing this!

And yes, I have been doing a lot of OC's lately, so if you want me to draw someone, just pm me or comment on this chapter what you want me to draw.

Anyways, as you have noticed, I cannot colour.

-.-

Like, I tried... but it just kinda didnt work... So, anyone got any tips on how to improve, cuz I really can't colour, and digital or physical...

Bleh, so onto the character profile!!

Name: Hiro Takumi (Again, this name may or may not exist, I do not know)

Age: 16

Description: Hiro is someone who likes to stay in the shadows. He doesn't like to be disturbed, and people view him as lazy. But the truth is, he is bored with life.

He is what you call a 'silent genius', and although he may know the answer, he just cannot be bothered to spare the energy to explain it.

After all, life is just a game, right?

It must be, because why else would his father have killed himself after his wife died? Why would his little sister be cutting herself? Why would his friend have run away from home? Because it was a game, and meant nothing.

Then what about him? What was he to do, when everyone was leaving him like that?!

He meant nothing.

After all, life was a game right?

... lol y dis all so depressing?? Haha

Anyways...

yeah I will work on my colouring... heh

buy buy!!

SpiderPrincess