[48] 30 Day OC Challenge: DAY 1

RE-INTRODUCING...

YUMIE KUROSAKA!!!

*cheers*

Ok, so as some of you may know, Yumie is my first ever OC that I have posted on here, found on chapter [2] of this looovely book. And if you read my last chapter, you would also know that I have been nominated for the 30 Day OC Challenge (so you should see frequent updates from me, yay!), starring our lovely veteran Yumie Kurosaka-chan!

 And if you read my last chapter, you would also know that I have been nominated for the 30 Day OC Challenge (so you should see frequent updates from me, yay!), starring our lovely veteran Yumie Kurosaka-chan!

So, for those of you that are unfamiliar with this OC of mine for whatever reason, here is her backstory:

Name: Yumie Kurosaka

Age: 15

Description: She usually wears thick-rimmed, round glasses, and has her black hair in two plaits. She is the type of person who blends into the background and isn't noticed by most. Except her best friend. Whom she has a crush on.

It was her best friend who noticed that it was her who always volunteered to do all the dirty work in class. It was him who always helped her out. It was him who was always there for her. But it was him who broke her heart.

Not that she ever confessed.

But when he got a girlfriend, and stopped spending as much time with her, something in her snapped.

It was his girlfriend who stole him away from her.

It was his girlfriend who ruined everything.

It was his girlfriend who should be gone from his side.

So, she wanted revenge.

And revenge she will have.

~*~

Also if you didn't catch what I am going to do on this challenge, I will draw my OC, once every day following the prompts of this challenge

Also if you didn't catch what I am going to do on this challenge, I will draw my OC, once every day following the prompts of this challenge. For the sake of this challenge, I have redrawn her because she was the first OC I drew to suit this challenge (I have been recommended to not bother with lineart, or I'll never get anything done... and am starting to see the logic in that...) and my art has (hopefully) improved since then.

Also, this challenge is me trying out a new style; one without lineart.

Hope this turned out ok! (my opinion, a little too much shadow, oops)

See you guys tomorrow!

SpiderPrincess

Edit:
So, this is an author's note bringing bad news...

Unfortunately, as I opened photoshop this morning to work on the DAY 2 challenge, it came up with a request saying that I had to sign in with my Adobe account or something, and that photoshop or any of my adobe software would not be working until I did.

This saddened me greatly (especially since I've only done day 1, am now unable to continue) so I asked my friends for other art applications. I tried out GIMP, and fiddled with it for a while but no matter how I tried to make relatively ok art, I just couldn't get used to it. The application was just too different, and I feared that even if I spent the rest of the day on it, I wouldn't end up with anything good enough to post. Especially since I was trying a new style without lineart, and I had to keep all of my art the same; as it was one character. I was also considering drawing it traditionally, but I figured it would pale in comparison to my digital art.

So basically, this author's note is to tell you all that I am unable to continue the 30 Day OC Challenge (for now) or do any requests until I get my photoshop fixed (hopefully soon).

I had been so excited to draw day 2; I even had it all planned out, but it seems that fate is telling me to do my work and stop procrastinating...

I hope I can continue the challenge soon. Sorry everyone...