Chapter 5

(Cry Still)

I went over to her, seeing that the knife in her neck went down deeper in her throat. Blood was pouring out. "Autumn?!" "Please? Don't play games." "S***! S***!" I was panicking. I went to Autumn's bag and got the first-aid kit. I was looking for the gauze, nothing. "You have to be kidding me." I ran my hand through my dirty hair. I pulled up my hoodie. I tore a piece of my undershirt off. I got duct tape too. I taped the shirt to her neck like it was gauze. I untied her wrists. They were raw flesh, so burned from the tight pain from in between the rope and chair. I laid her down on the floor, as there was no bed. I felt like I shouldn't leave her alone.

So I feel asleep with her by my side... cuddling her to keep warm and safe.

* Autumn

I kept blacking out. In and out of reality, seeing the blue eyed man come into my view a few times. Hearing him panic almost made me think of Ryan.

When I woke up, I was warm. Then I remembered our conversation.
"Y'know, while I was asleep, I felt so warm." Cry said.
"Hmm. Really?" I asked.
"Yeah, I guess your really cuddly." He spoke with a smile.

I got out of the man's grip. Pain soared through me. I had a knife in my thigh and shoulder. Did he take the one out of my neck? I didn't care. I ripped the knife out of my thigh and my shoulder, trying to keep the pain down. Blood gushed and went all over. I stepped over to the brunette. I grabbed his greasy, dirty hair while holding my knife to his neck. I was on top of him, until he opened his eyes.

"What?!" He dripped sweat. "I'm not weak!" I said, about to kill him, by decapitation. Someone grabbed my arms, knocking the knife out of my hard grip. "AH! Let go! Let go!" I demanded. The man I was about to murder covered his face when I was lifted off him. "Let me go!" I yelled. Another person covered my mouth. When I saw who it was, I felt tears slip from my eyes. "Autumn, your safe. Trust us." His accent prominent.

* JackSepticEye

I covered Autumn's mouth while Ken dragged her away from Cry. Tears ran down her face. Her expression softened. Her grip on the knife loosened until it fell out of her hand. She shook her head. I moved my hand off her mouth. "N- no!" s all she said. She was in disbelief. She ripped herself out of Ken's grip. "Autumn!" I yelled, running after her. She ran a long way, me competing with her. I grabbed her wrist. I pulled her back to me. "Let go!" I was out of breath. "Why did you just run off?" I asked. "Why didn't you let me kill him?!" She questioned right back at me. "What?" I said. "How could you guys get rid of Cry? And replace him with that man?" She asked. "That was him." I responded. "Cry would never show his face!" She screamed. I felt the shock come on to my face. "Wait... What? H-he showed you his face?" I asked. "That was Cry?!"

  Autumn~

I didn't know what to say. They did come back for me. I wanted to scream, cry, breakdown. I was conflicted with my options. I dropped to my knees. I put my head in my hands. I felt like I was crying. I was. "Autumn?" I started to laugh. "I'm such an ***hole." I looked up. "I thought you guys... hated me." I said. Jack helped me up, slapping me lightly. "You are crazy." He said, walking. "Hey wait up!" I spoke, catching up to him.

"Fun fact: We never made a team name." I stated. "Hm? Really, Interesting." Jack said. "How about... Youtuber Dream Team?" I suggested. "Ew." He laughed. I slapped him playfully. "Uh. The YT Team?" Sean smiled. "Yeah, that sounds cool."

CinnamonToastKen~

We waited for them to come back. Cry was just sitting on the ground the whole time. "Uh, are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I just can't believe she almost killed me." He confessed. "She didn't even know it was me." He added, sighing. "But... She almost cut your head off, how could she not look at your mask?" I questioned. Cry froze for a second. He started to whistle and drum his fingers on the couch we were sitting on. "C-Cry? You showed Autumn your face?" Marzia asked. He wasn't responding. "Ryan. Just tell us." Mark spoke. Nothing from him. "Ry-" Mark didn't get to finish. "W-What are you talking about?!" He blurted out, with a slight laugh. "I have my mask on! You are crazy!" He was laughing. And walking away. "You guys crack me up!" He kept on laughing. "Cry?" I spoke.
... Nothing. But laughter.

Cryaotic~

I was laughing. Not my normal laugh though. It was a nervous laugh. I am friends with all of these people. I'm just... I'm just afraid. I thought I was ready for Autumn to see my face. But, I guess I wasn't. I went into the bathroom, still laughing. I locked the door. I took my mask off. I washed my face. I looked into the mirror, looking at my own face. I sighed in an angry tone. I balled up my hands into fists. "I... knew... it!" I clutched my hands tighter. Anger boiled up in me so much. I punched the wall. I heard footsteps under my heavy breath. "Ryan?" Felix asked. "I Don't care! Get away!" I yelled at him. The Swede's footsteps faded. I took my head in my hands. l couldn't anymore. The door busted open.
Before I could comprehend what was happening... I was hugged. A warm sensation went through me. I looked down at the short, black, curly hair. I finally hugged back. Tears streamed down my cheeks. "I love you, bro."