The Truth!

Ciel's POV

I looked at her her radiant beauty how the long black dress went so well with her fair skin and long black fingernails. I called to Sebastian and as always he was there with in seconds "Sebastian....Please give me a quick dance so I can dance with (Y/N) I just need you to get me near her" 

"Yes My Lord" He said as usual but as so as he took my hand I told him to stop seeing Him! The blond haired Alois take (Y/N) Hand and force her into a dance. I was about to protest before hearing the high pitched Yell of Lizzy "CIEL!!!!!!! OH LOOK HOW CUTE YOU LOOK IN THE OUTFIT I PUT ON YOU!!!!!"

"L-Lizzy..."

"OH COME CIEL WE MUST DANCE!" Before I was even given the time to protest she drug me onto the dance floor and forced into a waltz! I watched as Alois Took (Y/N) by the arm tightly and drug her out of the room! "(Y/N)" I said before freeing myself from Lizzy's grip and ran after her I stopped and hid behind a bush seeing Alois yelling at (Y/N). "YOU FOOLISH GIRL! YOU KNOW BETETR THAN TO LEAVE YOUR OWNER!" He said slapping her and then kicking her as he ran down to take another blow at her I ran In and grabbed his hand griping it tight my anger was fulling me at this point "Keep Your Hand's Off Her Trancy!" 

Should I keep going comment yes or no I would love to keep this story going