My fair Lady

(Y/N) POV

My head was pounding as she slowly tried to open my eyes. I couldn't move very well I opened my eyes and saw someone with red hair in front of me. "wh-wh-who a-are y-you?" I asked weakly before feeling tired again and closing my eyes and fell back to sleep. 

Ciel's POV. 

I sighed as I read the morning paper. "How sad another girl had went missing, we need to get this under control maybe Gell would know something about this?" I said as I looked up from my paper to the my butler. "Yes young master." He said as he bowed and took up the empty plate placing it on the silver cart to take back to the kitchen. 

No ones POV

Suddenly May rin ran to the dark butler. "Oi! Mister Sebastian! The young lady is gone! She has all but vanished! I swear she was there last night I'm sorry!" She yelled her face a blood red as she shook in place when Sebastian stiffened up. With a nervous sigh the butler handed her the cart. "Was these won't you?" He asked as he ran down the hall and frowned. "I must fine her before young master..." "Sebstain where had (Y/N gone?" He asked in worry and anger. The butler saw the doll and saw a note laying on top of it. He quickly opened it. "My dear buyer I have seen you wanted a life like doll so I will deliver. You're girl will be as quiet and perfect as a doll when I bring her back safely tonight." The butler said as he looked to the boy who shook with anger. "e are going to get her back! No! Make a carage come! I will have her save and as she was!" The boy yelled before running and getting his coat on. 

(You all needed and update, and sorry it's short but work and such has made it hard to update!)