Welcome home

(Y/N)'s POV

     The air outside was cold as I  looked up at the gray skies that covered London.  It was calm, just what I needed. I needed time to myself and I needed to calm myself and deep down...I needed to cleans myself. I had forgotten how long I was sitting until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up with a small gasp and sighed seeing that it was Ciel. "Oh, I-I'm so sorry is something wrong?" I asked and watched as he let out a laugh his breath fogging the cold snowy air. "You needent say sorry love, I just wanted to make sure you're okay, you've been out here for hours and I wanted to see if you needed anything." He said softly. I sighed and looked up at him. "I need to be, I need...oh its to awful to say." I said wiping a freezing tear that was sliding down my face. Before I knew what was happening I was pulled into Ciel's chest. 

     He was warm, safe, loving, comforting. I never wanted to leave his warm arms my shelter from the cold and unforgiving world around me. If I was a princess then he was my knight and if I was a start then he was the sky behind me always there to keep me safe. I felt my heart drop and then bob right back up as he lifted me. "Come, its supper and I've given your father a place to stay in the manor." The dark haired boy explained as I looked up and nodded a smile on my face as I wrapped my arms around him. "I'll always be here love, always." he whispered in my ear I could feel the blush coming to my face as he spoke and gave a weak smile. 

Ciel's POV

      I slowly placed (Y/N) down and smiled weakly taking her arm in mine and leading her into the dining hall and pull her seat out for her. After making sure my darling (Y/N) was comfortable I took my seat as dinner was served. Watching (Y/N) pick at the meat on her plate and looked down to mine. "You never told us you had a child undertaker." I said calmly as the man looked up from his meal. "She vanished when she was a wee one, I thought 'er mum may 'ave took her away and I looked for years, never found her, drove meself mad I did." He said with a smile looking at her. "Now that me girl is safe and back, I can stop panicin' that one day it be her body comin' cross me table." He smiled I saw (Y/N) smile and begin to eat. A sigh escaped me as I took a bite of my food and smiled. 

      Later that night I opened the door to my room. "I'm sorry I have no other room ready to offer, i'll be sleeping on the fainting couch." I explained and watched (Y/N) sit up. "Ciel...." She spoke and I turned. "Ciel I wan't you to lay with me." I nodded weakly and walked over sitting in the bed and she shook her head. "No, I wan't you to lay with me...lay with me like a wife and husband...I wan't you and only you..." She explained. I blushed as she began to undress herself. My heart began to beat out of my chest as she started to take my shirt off. She got close to me and in a moment I was lost in her lips, her soft skin...her everything. My hand running through her (H/L) (H/C) as sweet night covered us. 

WELP I CAN NOW UPDATE MORE OFTEN EVERYONE!!!