The Lady

Ciel's POV

I sighed and sat by (Y/N)'s bed reading a book. I could hardly pay any mind to it I felt....I don't know the feeling it feels like....My chest is tight when I see her and I get so angry when I see her with bruises...I..I love her, but she can never know this. I would hate to mess up a friendship, but as long as she is saved from Alois I can sleep at night. I sprang up from my seat and looked at her when I herd a noise. I felt my chest constrict it was so hard to breath I wandred why the air had felt so thick! I looked at the poor, sweet,bruised (Y/N) as her dazzling (E/C) Eye's looked up at me.

 "(Y-Y/N) h-how do you feel?" I asked her gently stroking her (H/L) (H/C) hair. She winced a little less every time my hand gently made contact with her hair. Was her life truly such a hell as she couldn't even be touched by another man. I sat next to her, "My (Y/N) you don't need to  fear me....I would never lay a hand on you to harm you" I said with a softness that my voice never really had. I looked down at her and with a loving look in my beep blue eyes that screamed with pain for her! "I-It's fine Ciel....I-It's just Alois never let me have much contact with any other man besides clawed...and they would both..." I Put my index finger over her soft pail pink lips an  sighed "He will never harm you again (Y/N) I will always be here....I will never let that damned boy hurt you again!" I said before sighing and looking at her she was....blushing. I don't know how this happened but she leaned up and...kissed me. A dark blush crossed my face as I placed a hand behind her head and softly kissed her back. I slowly pulled away and ran my hand there her soft silky (H/C) Hair and smiled to myself looking into her beautiful (E/C) Eyes. 

Sebastains P.O.V

I smiled and hummed to myself as I made my was down to Lady (Y/N)'s Room. I smiled as I entered the room only to stop when I got to the bedside table "I do hope I'm not bothering you...but it is tea time for my young master and yourself my Lady" I said softly to the two lover's on the bed who had just shared a kiss. I smiled as I pored the Tea for the two "My lady what ever is the matter?" I asked seeing the poor girl crying "I--It's nothing...thank you Sebastain." I smiled and bowed before handing the master his tea and my Lady her's "Here you are and for today's side we have a pound cake drizzled with a fine chocolate sauce and strawberry's on the side" I smiled and handed the dish out to the Master and Lady. "if you do need anything else I shall begin to prepare the dinner" I smiled and bowed walking out...It would seem we have a new lady of the home I shall have a hard time explaning to the young master. 

Welll....I'm sorry this sucks so bad I'm having to work with school and work so please if you want more comment and I will update soon!