Chapter 3

"You like Zayn?" I ask her, grinning and wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oh my god, stop, Cal!" She exclaims, covering her mouth and laughing. "Yes, I do, now shut up. You're the only person that I've told."

"Okay, fine," I grumble, smiling.

"So...can you do it?" Brooklyn asks hopefully.

"Do what?" I ask, grinning.

"Ugh, you know what I'm talking about, Calypso!" She exclaims.

"Do I?" I ask, eating some snacks.

"Yes, you do."

"Really?" I say.

She sighs, shaking her head. She knows my sarcasm can go a little far. She leans in and whispers, "Do you know if you can set me up with Zayn?"

I smile, laughing. "Yeah, yeah, I can do that," I tell her, smiling.

"Thanks, Calypso," Brooklyn says. "You're the best."

"I know I am," I say, both of us laughing.

- - - - -

The final bell rings, signalling that school has ended for the day. I quickly pack my things up from class and rush to my locker. I enter the combination and open up the door, putting all my books into it. I actually don't have any homework for the weekend, really. I finished up all my homework over lunch after Brooklyn had asked me to set her up with Zayn, and all my classes after that just let us do our homework in class. Lucky me.

I close my locker, and slightly jump when I see Harry standing right there. He laughs.

"That's not funny, Harry!" I exclaim, swatting him with my hand.

He laughs again. "Sorry, Calypso," he says, trying to smother a laugh.

"It was not funny!" I say, pouting. Suddenly, I have a bright idea. What if...

As he walks outside to the parking structure with me following, I stick my foot out in front of his legs, making him trip. I start laughing.

"Now that was just unfair!" Harry exclaims after he's recollected himself.

"No, but still funny!" I tell him, laughing.

"It wasn't!" He objects.

"Now you know how I feel, you little—"

I couldn't finish my sentence, because Harry decided it would be a good idea to just pick me up and run.

"Put me down, Harry!" I exclaim, clinging onto him for dear life.

"Nope!" He says, smirking, still running.

He reaches the car, and kisses me on the cheek. "Does that make up for it?" He asks, smiling.

"No," I reply, returning the smile.

He pouts. "What do I have to do to make up for that?"

I pretend to think about it. "Maybe you could give me a piggyback ride! A proper one though. Don't hold me like a baby, I feel like you'd drop me!"

"I would never drop you," he says, kissing me on the cheek once again.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise," he says, smiling.

"Please put me down now," I tell him.

"Kiss me first," he says, his cheeky side coming out again.

I roll my eyes, smiling. I kiss him on the cheek. "Can you put me down now?"

"I don't know, can I?" Harry asks, grinning.