Chapter 5

"Zayn?" Brooklyn asks.

"Haha yeah, hi, it's me," Zayn replies, grinning while rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Hey," Brooklyn says, obviously nervous and blushing. "Come on in, guys."

Alison walks in, Natalie hugging her as she goes to sit down. After Zayn comes in Louis, who I assume Alison invited also. Zayn goes and sits down next to Brooklyn, her blushing madly still. Louis sits next to Zayn on the sofa. I lean against the wall right next to the door, watching them sitting in the living room. I can tell that Brooklyn's heart is racing and that she's still blushing. She has a major crush on Zayn; I can tell.

- - - - -

"Are we all ready to go?" Brooklyn asks everyone in the room. "Are we missing anybody?"

"Jade isn't coming!" Delilah shouts.

"She isn't?" Brooklyn asks.

"No," Delilah replies. "She texted me last minute that she couldn't make it, something about helping her mom with cleaning up the house or something."

"Aw, well, we can always go again with Jade when she's free!" Brooklyn says, trying to cheer up the mood. She then counts all the people that are here. "We need two cars."

"I can drive!" Natalie announces. "Who wants to come with me?"

Delilah, Alison, and Cara says they will. "Okay, so are we ready now?" Natalie asks.

"Yep, pretty much," Brooklyn says. "So we'll met up at the food court, okay?"

"At Starbucks?" Alison asks, smiling. "Please?"

Brooklyn rolls her eyes. "Fine. We can meet at Starbucks in the food court then."

"Yay!" Alison cheers.

"So let's go, then," Brooklyn says, getting her keys and opening the front door to go to her car. We all follow her out with Delilah, Alison, and Cara going to Natalie's five-seater car. I go to Brooklyn's car, which is a Range Rover surprisingly. Brooklyn claims to have saved up since she was little for her dream car, and her dream car is a Range Rover. Lucky her.

I open the door to the seats in the middle, and climb in, sitting behind the driver's seat. Zayn takes the passenger seat and Louis sits right beside me in the middle seat. Nicole gets in right behind the passenger's seat, so on Louis' left.

"Are you guys all buckled up?" Brooklyn asks, looking back at us.

"Yes, mum," Nicole says, dragging out her words, smiling and rolling her eyes.

Brooklyn sticks her tongue out at Nicole. "We shall get going then." Brooklyn starts the car and turns up the volume. The Hills by the Weeknd is on, and Brooklyn is jamming out to it. Soon, we all are, the volume surrounding us and the bass thumping.

"I only call you when it's half past five, the only time that I'll be by your side!" We all shout as the chorus picks up along with the bass. We probably sound like crazies to the people in the cars next to us although the window are all rolled up. The song ends after a few minutes, and Sorry by Justin Bieber comes on.

"You have a sick music taste!" Louis compliments. "What radio are you listening to?"

"Oh, I'm not listening to the radio," Brooklyn shouts over the music. "I've burned the music onto a disc and I've put in in the car so I could listen to my jams whenever and wherever!"

"Ah, cool!" Louis exclaims, smiling.

We all jam out to the song, the same as we did for The Hills. Literally we could do this in public and we'd not care at all. Soon, we reach the mall's car park. Brooklyn weaves in and out of the rows of cars, trying to find a parking spot.