ARGUMENT

CELESTIA'S POV

"Before the Academic Decathlon will start, I will proudly announce that the school who were participating very well is.. Canterlot High!" I said. "Please procceed to your respective lodges."
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sunset's POV

YAY! WE PARTICIPATED WELL! I SAW THE SHADOWBOLTS HUNG THEIR HEADS.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Faybelle's POV

"Twilight, this is all your fault! You should not be participating our games by now!" I yelled. "Fay, its not her own fault. Let us just be a good sport. Understand her." Raven, Courtly, and Lizzie said. "Well, we have never been a good sport, since we always win." Sugarcoat said, twirling her hair. "Lets just wait for our leader, Indigo Zap." She said. Hearing Indigo's name as leader stinks. "We dont leaders for these matters!" I yelled and slammed the desk. Lemon arrives with Indigo. "Excuse me, this guy really wants to go inside." Lemon says as she drags Flash. The others puts me into chains. "What are you doing!" I complained. "Please dont hurt Flash. Just please!" I pleaded. Cinch comes in. She sat on a desk. They unlocked mine and Flash's chains. "Twilight just came here to us with her device and the ACADECA! But she participated in archery. Applejack even taught her how to aim! She was the reason why Sugarcoat got crashed by a plant monster!" I yelled. "Well, Ms. Thorn, you have made the biggest difference at all of the Crystal Preppers. You have destroyed our things we are ought to do because you always get busy with the guys." Cinch said." But you are the only principal who made the school won without sportmanship." I said as I raised one brow. "How dare you tell me that!" Cinch snarled. "What, you think the others and the contestants didnt notice? You never had a better sight even with eyeglasses. They just agree with you all the time even though you were a scotty wench!" I shot back. "Lady, have respect." She said. "Being as principal, I dont think so. Cadance is better to principal. Oh I changed my mind." I made a natural innocent face. "You dont deserve to be respected. You deserve to be a demon and go to hell!" I shouted. I used my illusion to escape the chains. "Bye madam, gotta get coffee!" I said.