Farrah Appears

"I should have listened to the principal, Raven. Because of this curiosity and rebellion,I will return to Ever After on my knees and begging for all of this to stop." Apple said, crying. "Raven totally was my best best best friend forever after." Maddie said, hugging and pouring out tears. "Sunset,do you know any sorceress?" Faybelle asked. "She is Zecora. The sorceress. Zecora this was the girl i was talking to you about." Sunset said.

Farrah so appeared. We were suddenly woke up in the same form as we was before the teleportation. Everybody was happy until we all thought about Raven.

After the place jumped ended,she is still lying dead and nothing hasnt changed.

She gets to be in the bed now. Now she gets to be in a coffin with a horde of flowers and roses. Dexter gave the grandest gift for her death; a bouqet of flowers and a kiss.

As usual, we bring her to the Good King (her dad) and the Evil Queen (her mom) for her blessing.

Everyone in Ever After went to see her burial. They were so  many that they could not organize them to their seats.

Maddie cleared her throat as she speaks.

"I know this death is very noble and touching but if you may all please stay seated.  May Apple White, her friend, say a short testimony."

I know people say all i wanted was my happily ever after before. But after Raven became my prince while it was my distress, I realised that her heart was so good for evil. I forgot about the things she did to me and told her she didnt understand. I regret so much because all she did was to help me but what i did was being evil and threw her in the dumps. I know Raven was often told to be evil. I wish after this happen I would nefer forget the kindness she did to me.

              -Apple White

Soon Raven was in the protection of the pixies.