Twilight!!

The final battle in the friendship games, thats it. The time we get to leave our love life at CHS. We all go away from each other again.

"Faybelle I know you love Flash but are you really ready to compete with him?" Maddie asked.

That was the very first time maddie became very concerned and forgot all madness. I started to tear up.

"Love needs sacrifice,Sacrifice needs love. That is just an obstacle my dear, a test if you two really love each other. Follow your heart Fay." Cupid comforted.

Twilight transformed into a demon. In a matter of seconds shouts and cries of fright were heard. Seeing the Wondercolts and Shadowbolts perish, others would have no choice to help them. Sunset drops the orb and got smashed into pieces and magic came out from the pieces. Their magic,believed to be disabled,was in fact absorbed by the orb. Their magic was brought back again.

They all transformed in the same form Daylight Shimmer/ Sunset Shimmer has. Seeing Sunset in pain and struggles in defeating Midnight Twilight/Twilight,they all gave up all their powers to Sunset Shimmer's wings and it went to her hands. She defeated Twilight. Sunset turns to her real self again and turns the eclipse into broad daylight.

Everyone except Raven and Faybelle were saved;they fainted and was dying in pain.
Apple smashed mirror and the evil queen and the dark fairy came out. Raven and Faybelle came out with burns and scratches. Faybelle was soon awake.

"Who am I? What is this place? Why am i here?"

Knowing she didnt know herself,it was confirmed she has amnesia. Flash hears the news and went beside Faybelle and poured his own true love's tears.

Raven said her last words to Faybelle,Maddie, and Apple.

"Maddie make sure that rebels stays to their will even if i am not there. Apple, Courtly, Maddie and Faybelle,I love you guys and will miss you."

Raven gropes for more air until she held on to her last breath and died.

Faybelle suddenly realizes her true self.
"My dear! MY SPELL WORKED!!" Dark Fairy shouted in delight.

Love needs sacrifice; Sacrifice needs love.