Kendall is the root of it all

Slamming the door shut, I see Kendall looking pissed as he leans agaisnt his front door. Great, I thought. He's fucking mad. Perfect on my part.

I walk towards him and raise an eyebrow. "What? You told me to come over here and I did. Why are you looking so-" when I got close enough, Kendall grabs my wrist and yanks me to him, crashing his lips onto mine. I want to pull away. After kissing Aiden today... I realised I want nothing to do with Kendall. I didn't in the first place but... Now it's worse.

He pulls away, holding me by the waist. "I knew it." He mumbled, his eyes still showing anger. I furrow my eyebrows. "Know what?"

He rolls his eyes. "Don't play dumb, Aaron," he pulls me into his house and shuts the door. I sigh and flop over on his couch. He crosses his arms and glares at me. "You made out with Aiden. After I told you not to mess with him."

I stare blankly away from him. "No I didn't. Where did you get that info from?"

He stomps towards me and grabs my chin, forcing me to look in his eyes. "I'm not stupid, Aaron. As soon as Aiden was done with you, he called me telling me everything that happened. Do you want everyone to know we sleep together? Or about your fucked up parents?"

I slap his hand away. "Look, he kissed me first, alright? He actually tried kissing me twice before that happened but I stopped it. I don't need you telling me not to because trust me, I have plenty of other things pressuring me to stay away from him."

"Then why don't you just stay away? Whats it going to take?" I shrug and purse my lips, aggravated. "I don't know... As long as Aiden doesn't talk to me I think I'll be fine... I just dont want him hurt." The couch sinks down beside me and Kendall wraps his arms around my waist.

"Next time your in a horny mood, just come over here." I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Your fucking disgusting." He smirks and leans closer to me, burying his face in my neck. "But your still fucking me." I elbow him. "Because if I don't your going to tell everyone." He sucks on my skin. "That's true."

He turns us and grabs my wrists, pinning them above my head. He hovers over me, smirking. "Let's see what surprised you've got up your sleeve, huh?"

I felt very weak as he leaned down and kissed me.

~|~|~

"Aaron..." I felt someone kissing my back. I tried ignoring it, wanting more sleep. I barley got any last night because of Kendall. He kept wanting to go more and more. I pretty much feel asleep at like... Three in the morning.

"Aaron..." He sang. "Aaron baby. Get up. Today is Friday. We've got to get to school... Unless you want to skip and do something else. Because I've kinda got something in mind.." His kisses trialed lower on my back, down my spine. I felt used. I quickly turned onto my back and pushed his head away.

"Stop Kendall. I'm sleeping. You kept me up all night last night." He smirks, leaning his head over mine. "Yea I know. You passed out right after the best part." I rolled my eyes and pushed his face away. "I'm serious, Kendall.... What time is it?"

"Eight O'three." I jump up. "What?!" He laughs and pushes me back down to the bed by my waist. He crawls onto my stomach and straddles me. He smirks and bites his lip, holding down my hands to the bed. "Your so hot with that bed hair."