Not your average nerd

I don't move from my spot. I'm latched onto Aiden like a leech on flesh. And right now I really don't care. I need someone to hold onto. Being this high in the air over a frozen lake... Yea... That's pretty fucking scary.

"Aaron... We need to talk." I squeeze him tighter, holding my eyes shut as tight as I can. "I know..."

But we don't say anything. We both know we need to. But its just so hard... Espically since we haven't had a full out conversation in almost a month, possibly more. I miss Aiden... As much as I hate to say it. I want more of last night in the hot spring... I missed that so much.

Luke was completely different from Aiden. Luke did anything I asked him to. He would bend down onto his knees and kiss my feet if I asked him to. I don't want easy. I want Aiden. He sticks to what he believe in. He isn't afraid to argue with me and it gives me this adrenaline that I didn't know I could ever have.

And I miss that.

I miss his addicting touch and manipulating kisses. I miss him... So much...

"Do you actually like Lucas...? Or did you just use him agaisnt me?"

I look up into Aiden's bright emerald green eyes. I swallow... I wish I had his eyes...

"Half and half... At first it was just to get you back.... Then you turned into this dickhead and my old feelings for him came back... What about Scarlet... Did you actually like her?"

Aiden instantly shook his head. "No. Not once.... You were always on my mind. I just wanted to make you jealous and come back to me... I was hurt Aaron..." I close my eyes. "I know... I'm sorry..."

He kisses my head. "I don't want us to fight anymore, alright? Im sorry too... I know I could've handled it better than I did and we both said some pretty mean things that I regret now. Please forgive me, shortcake..." He squeezed me tightly in his arms and I smiled into his chest.

"I already have... I just need you to forgive me." He chest rubles when he chuckled, and he kisses my forehead. "I forgive you baby... So... We're okay now... Right?" I pull away enough to look at him. "As long as you take me out on a date after this." He smiles and grabs my face, pulling me in for a lingering kiss.

"You don't have to say it twice."

~|~|~

Actually, it took twenty minutes for them to fix the chairlifts. But by then, I was over the scary heights and was focusing my attention more on Aiden, who was trying to make me smile and laugh the whole time.

I'll say, he did a pretty damn good job. I wasn't even scare by the time we got off the chairlifts and went to meet the rest of them.

"Hey guys! You finally made it. We heard about the technical difficulties with the chairlifts and waited on you." Fiona said from under Andrew's arm. I smiled and nodded. "Yea, but it wasn't all bad." I glanced up at Aiden, who just smirked and raised an eyebrow at me, slipping his arm around my waist.

"Woah, when did you two make up?" Riley asked, pointing between me and Aiden. I shrugged and leaned into him. Aiden just kissed my head.

"So what now? You two go back to dating like nothing happened?" Luke spat. I look over and seem him leaning agaisnt the light pole with a grim face. His arms were crossed and his eyes were narrowed. He was pissed and everyone could tell.