Guns and Bullets

Day three of being stuck in here with my dad. Three days of endless torture. Well... Two really. He started yesterday with the agonizing pain and rape. Yep, that's right. He's gone back to raping me. Now, he's got to knock me out before doing anything. Because I won't stop fighting and moving long enough for him to tie me up.

Now, me and Aiden sit in front of each other, tied up in our chairs. Our knees barley touching. We haven't talked since the other night when I told him about my past. He hasn't brought it up. And I don't think he will.

"Why did he take you upstairs?"

"What do you think?" I snapped. I glanced up at him and he was narrowing his eyes on me. His black eye now starting to heal. He hasn't gotten hit since I told him to keep his mouth shut. I've gotten all of it. And I dont mind taking hits for him.

"You don't have to be such a bitch about it. I'm worried about you."

"Worry about yourself. How many times do I have to tell you?"

"One billion times... I'm not giving up on you, Aaron. Even if you've already given up on me."

"I obviously haven't if I'm telling you things to help yourself with. I'm trying to save you."

"And I'm trying to save you."

"Will you stop? Just for five seconds."

He rolls his eyes and leans back, looking at the ceiling above him. "I love you, Aaron."

No matter how much I say I don't believe in love, him telling me that makes my heart skip a beat. I push it aside.

"Stop saying that."

"I will stop saying it when I stop meaning it."

"Your an idiot. Ive said it before, and I'll say it again. Stop. Loving. Me." He shakes his head. "Won't happen."

"Awe! You guys are so cute. It makes me sick," Me and Aiden both look up and see Rick entering the room. He walks towards us and smirks. "Come on, Chelsea. You know the drill." He reaches out and untied my wrists. Then my ankles. As soon as he did, I jumped up to run, but he had grabbed my waist from behind before I could go anywhere. He yanked me to his chest.

I twisted in his arms. "Let me go!" He sighs and wraps my wrists in a tight rope. But I still kicked and struggled. "When will you learn to just stop fighting? You wont win. Ever."

"I don't care! I won't let you win easily!"

"Shut up, bitch." He muttered in my ear. I kept turning all around, moving my body every way I could.

He drug me upstairs, but not to a room.

"Here. Do what you want with here. First thing in the morning, she's dead." Rick shoved me into someone's arms and I felt them wrap around my whole body, keeping me to their chest.

"Kendall please." I whisper. I knew Kendall was the only other one there. It had to be him.

I felt his breath on my ear and neck as he sighed. "I'm not going to hurt you, Aaron."