Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Interuptions and jealousy

3rd Person

Natsu sat down across from lucy at the cafe.

"Yo Luce!" Natsu said trying to keep his cool, if you didn't notice earlier, Natsu almost tripped and fell while staring at Lucy.

"Natsu your here!" Lucys face lightened at the sight of Natsu.

"How are ya? Haven't seen you since the hospital." Natsu said.

"I've been great, I ned to aske you someth-" Lucy was interupted.

"Lucy? Is that you?!" An orange haired guy approuched as Lucy was talking.

"Loke? What are you doing here?" Lucy frowned. If you don't know, Loke is Lucys ex boyfriend, but she hates him to death.

"Yeah what is he doing here." Natsu mumbled to himself so no one could hear.

"Aww don't be that way, I know you still like me." Loke smirked, Lucy looked away.

"Get away from me you back stabing asshole." Lucy shouted causing a scene, people started to leave scince the last scene that was cause didn't end so well with another couple.

"Come on don't give me that." Loke grabbed Lucys chin making her stand up, then Loke leaned in for a kiss then Natsu grabbed his wrist.

"She said go away." Natsu was angry, he was about to blow.

Loke punched Natsu in the jaw, making his head turn the other way, but Natsu turned again and pushed him away.

"Lucy get behind me." Lucy nodded and went behind Natsu.

"Is there a problem here?" Mira walked up with a dark aura.

"There is, these two started to beat me up!" Loke cried lying.

"Loke, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

"But they started it!" Loke cried.

Mira grabbed Loke by the colar and threw him out.

"Sorry about that you two! He's been causing trouble here for a while." Mira smiled.

"Thanks Mira, but we will be leave now." Lucy said.

To two left and Natsu calmed down a bit, he was so angry when loke touched Lucy.

"Dont tell be you were jealous." Lucy giggled.

"Was not! You didnt look very comfortable so I helped." Natsu blushed.

Lucy smiled evenmore, Natsus eyes soften.

I love this guy.