Chapter 13

3rd Person POV

Lucy walked through her apartment door with the biggest smile on her face. She took of her shoes and hummed to the bathroom as she took a bath. She stared at the ceiling as she thought about Natsu, a tint of blush brushed across her cheeks.

Lucy went out of the bathroom into the kitchen getting a boal of Berry's and went into her room. Lucy grabbed her phone and started watching YouTube, after a while she got bored and went on google and searched up a few things.

Lucy got curious about Natsus relationship with Lisanna. The only thing that popped up was:

Natsu and Lisanna's relationship has come to an end when Lisanna was caught cheating when Natsu went to Lisannas place to get his jacket. Only to see Lisanna maki-

Lucy closed the page not really wanting to know anymore, she also closed the page cause she didn't know if it was true. "I guess they were a popular couple." Lucy mumbled. She shrugged off the thought and went to bed.

----------

Lucy walked to Mira's Cafe to get a coffee for the day. Lucy didn't have much planned so she decided to go Magnolia park. Lucy paid for her coffee and started to walk to the park.

Lucy found a bench and sat down watching some of the kids playing. Lucy smiled.

"I wish I was still a kid." Lucy mumbled. Lucy sighed and relaxed a bit looking around. Lucy sat there for a few imutes then someone put her hands over her eyes.

"Guess who."

"Hello Natsu." Lucy smiled as Natsu sat next to her on the bench.

"So how are you?" Natsu asked

"I'm good, just watching all the little kids running around, I wish I was able to do that." Lucy frowned rememberimg the times that she wasn't allowed to play with other kids like her self, even before her mother died.

Natsu wrapped his arm around Lucy's shoulder bringing her closer.

"Why don't we play on the swings now?" Natsu grinned.

"How about- tag your it!" Lucy tagged Natsu and ran for it.

They played for hours. They acted like they were kids again and it was the best day ever.

Lucy was running when she tripped and Natsu, who was right behind her, tripped over Lucy. Natsu and Lucy were panted catching there breath from all the running. They smiled at each other as Lucy kissed Natsu on the cheek.

"I had fun today Natsu." Lucy smiled along with Natsu.

But along the trees Lisanna was watching the two. She was angry.

"Your messing with the wrong girl Lucy."

--------------------------------------
Hey watsup!? I've been pretty busy (or lazy) with school lately especially with HMWK but I decided to update since I got a few chapter ideas while at school. Omg so like me and two other friends literally created a group and its funny because we all love MLP (My Little Pony) so we would draw FT characters as pony's. If I may add I'm kinda good at drawing MLP.
Anyways I hoped u enjoyed this chappie!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Random-Chan

P.S. heck out my instagram XRandomNaLuShipperX