Chapter 16

Chapter 16
A visit from a sibling
Lucy's POV

Me and Natsu sat on the couch in my living room watching some movies Natsu rented for our movie night. The movie was soooo boring I was waiting for something to happen and was slowly falling asleep on Natsus shoulder.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said as I got up from the couch and answered the door.

"Hey lil sis!" Sting was at the door and I was so happy.

"Sting!" I cried and jumped to hug him. Natsu walked over to us.

"Yo Wasup Sting?" Natsu and Sting fist bumped. Since when were they friends?

"I see you guys have already met." I said kinda confused.

"Sting and I met when you were still asleep in the hospital." Natsu explained.

3rd Person POV

"Oooh that makes so much more sense." Lucy had said which made them all laugh. The group went over to the couch after they got Stings bags inside.

"So what brings you here." Natsu asked as he puts his arm around Lucy's waist, Lucy blushed a little.

"Well, my job was bought out by a different company and they let me go. And since I don't have a job I couldn't pay for my rent. And if you don't mind Lucy, could I crash her until I find a place of my own?" Sting asked/explained.

"Of course you can!" Lucy smiled at the thought of being able to live with her older brother again.

As the group caught up on some things Lucy went into the kitchen to make some snacks.

"So Natsu, I see you made the moves on my sister." Sting said as he wiggled his eyebrows. Natsu blushed.

"Yeah, I-I guess you can say that." Natsu said as he scratches the back of his head.

"Have you guys done 'it' yet?" Sting continued to wiggle his eyebrows.

"W-WHAT?! Of course not! Well n-not y-yet at least..." Natsus faced became a deep shade of red and Lucy came back with a bowl of cut stawberries and saw Natsus red face and Sting laughing is head off.

"Sting what did you do to Natsu?!"

"HAHHAHAHAHAHA  >3<"

"Lucy he's asking private things about our relationship!" Natsu shouted pointing at Sting.

"What did he as-." Lucy soon realized what Natsu meant and Lucy became a deep shade as red as well and Sting continues to laugh.

-------------------------------
OMG it's been to long and I'm so sorry ! 😭 A lot has been on my mind lately and my brain has finally cleared up and I was able to write, and I have been stuck with writers block for a while but now it's gone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see ya next time!

Vote

Comment

Follow

~Author Chan