Chapter Three

“Wh... Wha... What?! Huh? No. NO! Harry, stop. No!” I rambled, and pushed myself away from his desk stuttering.

He stood up and towered over me, placing his hands on the arm rests either side of my chair, leaning into me. His smell was intoxicating, him being in such close proximity was making me feel vulnerable, I didn't think I would be able to control myself. I had to keep my thoughts straight.

“So you never felt it too? I imagined it? Even after years, I still feel it. I can see that you do too. I left Ruby because I couldn't be around you anymore. When you were with that awful Charlie I felt... I don't know, safe? You were with him, you didn't want me. Then you ended it with him and you were at the house more and... God! I don't know! I had to leave!” He pushed his legs inbetween mine, forcing mine to hitch up around his waist. I put my hands on his chest, wanting to push him away. Instead I found myself gripping his shirt, pulling him closer towards me.

I was panting with desire. Yes, I could feel it too. Yes I wanted him, I wanted him like I had never wanted anyone. His scent surrounded me and I felt myself grow wet, desperate for him. I felt the bulge in his trousers and his desire turned me on even more. I groaned.

“Belle... There's never been anyone else. Those photographs in the papers, I was pictured with those women but I never did anything with any of them. I couldn't. You're the only girl that makes me feel like this, you drive me crazy, always have.” He whispered, kissing a trail down my jaw, nuzzling in my neck.

He nipped at my ear and I pushed my body closer to his, pulling him to me, wanting him closer, skin on skin.

I shrugged his suit jacket off his shoulders while he pulled the straps of my top down, moaning when he saw I was braless. My nipples were hard and pink and as I unbuttoned his shirt he kissed my breasts, sucking and pulling my nipples with his teeth making me thrash around beneath him, groaning in pleasure.

I tore off his shirt and ran my hands over his rock hard abs, pulling my fingers through his soft, blonde chest hair. He had the body of a Greek God and I was amazed by it, by him.

I unbuttoned his trousers and freed him, completely turned on by his arousal, and all the more desperate for him.

He pushed up my skirt and growled... “I knew Belle... I knew... As soon as you stepped into this office... I had to have you.”

Suddenly, my conscience was screaming at me. The arrogant bastard. I pushed him off me with all the force I had. Pulling down my skirt and covering my breasts. He fell against his desk, looking shocked and confused. His arousal still apparent in his open trousers. I ignored that and focused on his eyes, I would not get distracted again.

"How dare you! I am not one of your conquests! What did you think? Charm me with all your it was always you crap, shag me and then what? Fire me? You want me because I was never yours and never would be! I'm a challenge to you, that's all. God how could I have been so stupid!” I ran my hands through my hair, furious at myself and how close I had been to making the biggest mistake of my life. So consumed by lust I had completely forgotten my morals. This was not me. I was not this girl.

“You've got it so wrong Belle! Please... When I said that I just meant... You're so beautiful and I've wanted you for as long as I can remember, not just to make love to but to be with. You have to understand that!” He looked genuinely upset, but I knew by now that it was all an act.

“Make love?! You're joking right? You wouldn't know love if it slapped you in the face. I accept your job, because it seems I have no choice. But try anything like that again and I will have you done for harassment, you disgust me.” I stormed out of his office, leaving him looking bewildered and crushed.