2

When the elevator dinged, Niall gave me a quick, hard kiss on my lips. His face was still inches from mine, I could hear him taking him deep breaths. 

With every exhale I smelled a hint of alcohol, but then it would be quickly taken over by the smell of his cologne. He smelled musky but not too much where it was overwhelming, it was discreet and somewhat pleasant.

Niall stayed pressed against me until the doors of the elevator began to close, he quickly grabbed my hand and gently tugged me to go along with him down the hallway. 

I was too busy scanning his back side to notice that he stopped, I bumped into him with a small 'ooph' escaping my lips. He looked over his shoulder down onto me where I was burning red. He gave a light chuckle and opened his door.

His apartment smelled of cinnamon and apples. My mouth dropped open as my eyes scanned his apartment. It was beautiful, decorated with shades of brown and black giving it a homey feel. 

There was a beautiful view of the busy city below us, the kitchen had black counter tops with dark brown cabinets, his living room had couches that were arranged into a 'u' form so the tv was visible to everyone.

"Let's go," he motioned for me to follow him down the short hallway which led to his bedroom. I noticed him slowing down, so I quickly stopped when he did. 

He opened the door for me in a chivalrous gesture but the moment was quickly gone when he said, "glad to see you're paying attention, Samantha." I gave a fake laugh and flicked him off while walking into his bedroom. 

Niall quickly followed behind me and shut the door, without notice he came up behind me, picked me up and laid me on the bed. He started kissing my chest, moving up my neck, and finally landing on my mouth. When his lips left mine I was already breathing in hard and quick pants.

Niall sat up to take his shirt off. My eyes grazed his long, lean torso. He had outlines of abs and with every motion he did they moved perfectly. His arms had slight muscles on them to the point where you can make them out. 

As his shirt was finally removed from his head, his hair was disheveled and his eyes were an even darker blue. I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulling him towards me. I smashed my lips against his, hearing him grunt into the kiss made me kiss him harder.

He started to unzip my dress from the side and then tapped my hips signaling for me to lift them up, and with one quick tug my dress flew across the room. I instantly got cold from the lack of material on my body, but Niall covered me with his body. He lightly kissed my neck then started trailing down towards my belly button then going a little lower. 

"Wait," I said. He looked at me with concerned eyes. 

"What's wrong? Have you never had sex before, were you lying in the bar?" he blatantly said. 

"What? No! I've had sex before, oh my god," I covered my face in embarrassment. 

I felt the bed shift and when I opened my eyes he was holding himself up over me, "so what's wrong?"

I was at a lost for words because I didn't know exactly why I stopped him, it just came out. I stumbled with my words, "I uhh- I think we might.. let's see. I think we are fast- I mean I think we are going a bit fast. Too fast, for my liking. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I was at a bar and we flirted and I led you on but I'm s--" 

Niall shushed me before I finished what I was saying, "Hey stop. Stop talking, be quiet. It's fine," he rolled off of me onto the space beside me.

I turned on my side and whispered "I'm sorry," and gave a small smile. 

He sighed and turned to face me. I watched how his chest rose and fell with every breath he took, "It's okay, Samantha. Just go to bed, it's late" and pulled his covers over me.